When are you going to retire from srb2.

• When Im 20.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get a girl/boy friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say for one thing I hope this form will always be around, as well as srb2 and the master server.

Because even though I will get older I might still visit this form from time to time, even if the noobs take over Its better than it being Abandoned.

But seriously have any of you seen an Abandoned form before? its kinda sad.

Yes. There was an outdated Radio site on VGmusic, and I took a look at the forums one time. Not only was it abandoned, it was covered in thousands of spambot posts. I could only find a few sections where there were actually some normal posts. The rest of the forums was just a giant nest of bot spam. It makes you wonder what turned the owner just let it go, and for how long.

When theres no ideas left for mods and noobs start making mods and ruin everything and take over the world.

Blue Warrior said:
Yes. There was an outdated Radio site on VGmusic, and I took a look at the forums one time. Not only was it abandoned, it was covered in thousands of spambot posts. I could only find a few sections where there were actually some normal posts. The rest of the forums was just a giant nest of bot spam. It makes you wonder what turned the owner just let it go, and for how long.

Outdated only because nobody has been giving me music to add.

As for the forums, the only people who are there anyways is the staff of the stations; most listeners don't bother with the boards. It's easier for the staff to communicate via other means anyways, so with bots flooding, we all just decided to leave the forums alone until the current admin finishes his upcoming plans to switch board software.

I wouldn't call that "abandoned" since those forums never got popular to begin with.

I'll stop playing when I lose interest. 'nuff said.

But seriously people, Is a girlfriend REALLY going to change your life that much? You're at least going to have some free time. There are many people here who have a girlfriend, and still play this game.

I'm already doing it slowly. Although I might return again once 1.09.4a or the next release is out. I only want it so that I can get the final source code and begin testing my inventions. No point in putting effort into one just so that it'll be debugged.

Otherwise, I'll just continue working quietly on my brother's computer and take breaks by continuing having a life. SRB2 is seriously the only reason why I have a life on the internet. If I somehow lose interest, I'll only touch the computer to check my email and chat with my friends and cousins for half an hour.

Continue working on your job to raise enough money for an apartment so you can move out of your parent's house. To hang out with your friends in the mall, the theater, the beach, amusement parks, and the occasional clubs. Once you actually have social friends, you start having fun outside the house, and the small things you used to do in your computer starts getting boring.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Continue working on your job to raise enough money for an apartment so you can move out of your parent's house. To hang out with your friends in the mall, the theater, the beach, amusement parks, and the occasional clubs. Once you actually have social friends, you start having fun outside the house, and the small things you used to do in your computer starts getting boring.

Wow you do all that?

All I ever do is work when im not in school.

It is amazing you can still find time to do all that stuff.

I hardly ever have time to see my friends outside of school.

My sweat has made me stick to the chair. Either I have my butt cut off or just stay here and play the intarwebs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back