Sonic Team level themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGally

Since there is a level themed after NiGHTs Into Dreams, I'm wondering what the chances are of a later version having levels themed after other Sonic Team games, such as Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (which actually has Sonic in it!), or Burning Rangers. I thought the Mario and Nights levels were pretty cool, and I'd love to see more games referenced, preferably ones by Sonic Team as they are more directly related (of course, Mario is completely appropriate, since, like Sonic, he's a huge part of our collective childhoods :) ).

In SRB2 SPMoves, there's a Phantasy Star Online mode. I'm currently in the process of thinking how to explain to STJr that it would be extremely benifical to put it into 1.1, but for now it's just in SPM.

CGally said:
What do you mean exactly - how do I activate this mode?

From what I gather, SPMoves is an SRB2 edit. There's a thread floating around here somewhere about it.

But anyway, I want so see a Streets of Rage Robo Blast 2 level. :wink:

I tried searching for "spmoves" but many threads seem to come up with that term, with it referenced. Where do I go to download it, and what exactly is it? (why isn't it shown in the Addons section, if it's so significant?)

jte.rose-manor.net has an old version up. The new version is continually being delayed. And it's not in the addons section because Mystic hates it.

Never mind. I copied the address and pasted it, and when I copied it, a space right after "net" was there. Hence, I was actually going to "jte.rose-manor.net " with a SPACE in the name.

Okay, I'll go check it out and report back later.

-
after viewing his site - "from Haddonfield, New Jersey" - WHAT???!!! That's so close to where I live it's not even funny. It's rather freaky actually. Hmm....

Okay, it says in order to play SRB2 Universe, I need to complete Ultimate Mode. It should be available from the start! How does he expect me to have completed that mode?

I hate it when the requirements to try something neat are insidiously high.

Is there any other way? I'm assuming that's the PSO-like mode the guy is talking about.

Other than that, I don't mind the mod. Shadow and Mecha Knuckles are obviouis pallette swaps, and Eggman is an obvious cheat, but interesting to play as. I don't mind his inclusion at all.

Just noticed the seasonal files. I'll try messing with my computer's clock and trying them out. The graphical changes to the levels are interesting - some are good, some are bad. I imagine they're the "spring" set that I'm seeing.

Some interesting ideas here, not necessarily well-implemented though, but it has potential.

Okay, tried out the seasons. The Halloween theme for fall, while neat, is repetitive, same with the winter theme. The spring theme has interesting new graphics, while summer is the same as the original. Interesting, but could have been implemented better and with more variety.

I must say I like the falling leaves in fall.

Okay, how do I do the PSO mode?

Sorry, but I had a lot more to say after trying out the level.

Anyway, how do I activate the PSO mode?

Double post.
Multi post.
MO MO MO MONSTER POST.

Seriously, man, use the edit button. that's what it's for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back