• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MP Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

tertu

cheap spirit
I'm thinking of taking old levels from old versions of SRB2, and a few levels from the now-obsolecent Mystic Realm 4.3, and putting the fixed Zero Ring in for good measure. Brokey levels will be fixed, and maybe a few CTF versions of Match maps. I plan to do this, because then the old levels might live a little longer. Maps that have been updated (Hydro Plant, Desolate Twilight, Midnight Abyss, and Starlit Warehouse) won't be included, because the newer ones are better.

I also ask permission for use of ripped maps. Which is every map.

FSX said:
I'm thinking of taking old levels from old versions of SRB2, and a few levels from the now-obsolecent Mystic Realm 4.3, and putting the fixed Zero Ring in for good measure. Brokey levels will be fixed, and maybe a few CTF versions of Match maps. I plan to do this, because then the old levels might live a little longer. Maps that have been updated (Hydro Plant, Desolate Twilight, Midnight Abyss, and Starlit Warehouse) won't be included, because the newer ones are better.

I also ask permission for use of ripped maps. Which is every map.

I've bolded the phrases that point out why this shouldn't exist yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back