• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Return of Zero Ring Zone.

When finished would you like the 2 versions in the same or seperate wads?

• same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • different

• neither, cancel it (give reason.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
"All Your Ring Are Belong to Us!"

Once again I've started another project. Bringing back Zero Ring Zone.

The level slot I've chosen is where Midnight Abyss currntly is.

Currently the zone is not ready for release as I'm making 2 versions of this zone. the orignal Match mode version and a new CTF version. The screen shots below are from the CTF version in it's current progress.

srb20144.png

srb20145.png

srb20146.png

srb20148.png

Currently the flags arent in place and the original match version is nearly compleate. with the moving platforms still being added and the start points needing adjustments before release.

Wouldn't be better to just steal the original wad and use that? ::runs:: But anyways, its looking, well, like Zero Ring Zone, so I don't have much to say.

Actually no it wouldn't easier. The original uses some line def triggers and things that are no longer used in the current version of Srb2. I'm also currently having trouble figuring out how to get the words to scroll again.

Oh, I was joking about stealing. I knew that you couldn't get to work (learned that from trying myself), but I would like to see how the CTF version comes out.

Personally, I think Zero Ring needs to be remade from scratch. The bad, dead-end paths and sky trails that are easy to fall off aren't what I'd call good level design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back