Final Release? (supershadow.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonow Hakura said:
I stated that this was almost a flame war earlier. But why did I'll Begin get banned and no one else? It seems kinda wierd. But this argument really needs to end here. DW and SMS if you want to continue this, I would recommend you do it in the PM's

<Sonow Hakura has left the argument>

Because, unlike most of people here, who have taken this very maturely and tried not to flame...

I'll Begin said:
DarkWarrior...
SHUT THE HELL UP!

Honestly, you being such a ****head to everyone who makes a recolour won't change a thing. Nobody's forcing you to download them, so don't make a fuss over it.

And furthermore:
DorkWarrior said:
You've honestly contributed nothing positive to this community. That's why the intelligent half dislikes you so much.
Was a really cold, yet flame-ish, thing to say. You've really crossed the line this time.

Get out of here, NOW! *chases DorkWarrior with a spear*

That is a very good example of a flame:
Big bold words "SHUT THE HELL UP!"
"****head" speaks for itself
Telling him to get out of here now
Stupid immature nicknames

Dark has perfectly good points, but there was no need for I'll Begin to do that.

Back on to the little argument, Dark, Draykon, it may be best if we just let it rest, it's obvious he won't listen to us in any way. He'll keep using the same excuses over and over, he knows he's lost, to just let it die now.

Well, due to the fact there are 2 pages added full of arguments on my posts and that of Cueball and DW after my last post, I just decided to not even take the time to read it. It'll only end up in a bigger war.

Back on-topic, now.

That statement in and of itself justifies what I've said so far. As Cue said, clearly you have no intention of listening. I rest my case. At least on my end, I'll let the topic die.

Connor said:
I do not believe you, at least before it was srb2 styled
What did that post even mean? Anyway SMS, just ignore their posts, and like I said before this is good, but it is kinda short. And short, stubby, fat Sonic characters just don't work well for me. And Cueball, I didn't see that post, my bad.

Sonow Hakura said:
Connor said:
What did that post even mean? Anyway SMS, just ignore their posts, and like I said before this is good, but it is kinda short. And short, stubby, fat Sonic characters just don't work well for me. And Cueball, I didn't see that post, my bad.

Sorry, I can't make him change into the next-gen Shadow all of a sudden. The big changes to the shoes were already risky. Don't want to change his size and stuff. And he isn't that fat, ya know? I even made him a little less skinny than Sonic. You think Sonic is fat?

Super mystic sonic said:
You think Sonic is fat?
Yes.

Anywho, I don't really care much for this. I really don't think it's worth a topic, even. Much of the stuff in here actually looks worse than the origional. For instance, everything. Sure, shoes look nice. But when I'm stuck looking at his posterior, I'd rather be doing something else....

Super mystic sonic said:
Sonow Hakura said:
Connor said:
You think Sonic is fat?
No, I just like the sleeker, skinnier looks like in Next-Gen better.

Hey sms think you can give me a link for the original super shadow wad? I keep trying to find him but never can! If so than thanks.

BlueZero4 said:
Super mystic sonic said:
You think Sonic is fat?
Yes.

Anywho, I don't really care much for this. I really don't think it's worth a topic, even. Much of the stuff in here actually looks worse than the origional. For instance, everything. Sure, shoes look nice. But when I'm stuck looking at his posterior, I'd rather be doing something else....

Eyes look more Shadow-y, Super Shadow colors are more modern, he takes all poses from Shadow the hedgehog, shoes are way better, and I swear, never took a look at how sucky his flight looked in the old version.

There's only 1 thing I can think of that is worse than before. The pillow shading experiment. Seriously, just because he has more SRB2 standard size than the original does not make him much worse than before.

BlueZero4 said:
Super Mystic Sonic said:
You think Sonic is fat?
Yes.

Thats not fat, those are just huge spikes. Thats not his belly, ya know? Wanna see fat Sonic?

playa3a7cj5.png

THAT is fat.

I am going to put this here and even though I will get yelled at for it, I don't really care for 2 reasons.

1. Telling me things I don't want to hear will be like telling the ocean to drain itself... nothing will change.
2. I actually get a kick out of those who try and insult me, because I know they can't see that all the time they spent posting was waisted cause I don't give a hoot.

Back on topic.

I think this WAD looks freakin AWESOME, and furthermore, any topic that is started by SMS is the first topic I go to. People don't treat SMS like a god because of his WADs. They treat him like a god cause thats how he treats others!

So DarkWarrior, you can call us all noobs for as long as you want to, but we will all laugh in your face behind your back cause us "noobs" are actually the only ones who know how to act have decent.

Speaking to SMS.

I say you just keep on pranking, keep on WADing however you want to.

AND, even though I get busted for this.

LONG LIVE RECOLORS!!!

LONG LIVE SMS!!!

AND LONG MAY WE LAUGH IN PEOPLE LIKE DARKWARRIORS FACE BECAUSE THE REAL THING THAT MAKES THEM MAD IS THEY ARE JEALOUS THAT THE "NOOBS" AREN'T WARSHIPPING THEM INSTEAD OF SMS!!!

AND LONG LIVE CAPITAL LETTERS SO I CAN YELL AT YOU UNTIL MY HEART IS CONTENT!!!

Oh, and SMS. Don't read their comments, they don't have to like your work, if they dislike it and are afraid to give you credit, well, no one FORCED them to download.

And I will say that before I ever even registerd, I had decided that if I ever needed help, I would ask SMS.

SO ASK SMS FOR HELP PEOPLE!!! HES THE ONLY NICE GUY OUT THERE AND HE WON'T TREAT YOU LIKE TRASH!!!

GO NOOBISHNESS!!! CAUSE NOOBISHNESS IS THE WORD THAT DUMMIES USE FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE CAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Did you know your avatar looks like a wolf? Weird.

So yeah... whee... Another Shadow wad with a superform.

Why don't we just have 1 -

COUNT 'EM, 1

- Shadow wad?

If you guys really want SUPERSHADOW then petition to have the original changed.

The Lone Wolf said:
So ask SMS fo help, people! He's the only nice guy out there, and he won't treat you like trash!
Seriously. What happens if your map sigsevs, hmm?

What part of drop the argument did you not understand Lone Wolf? No one really cares anymore.

BTW. Nice fat Sonic you have there SMS. Now the Shadow you made looks anorexic.

Sorry Sonow Hakura, but I, like SMS, skip that which I don't feel like reading. It wouldn't have mattered anyway because I was going to say that no matter what. I am not trying to argue, just make sure all other people know that they are being rude, waisting time, and making themselves look hopelessly stupid by acting like SMS is a crazy person.

To Segmint.

Ya, I noticed that. I think everyone notices that actually.

Are you just trying to be funny and stupid? Cause if you are... AWESOME, ANOTHER PERSON WHO MAKES COOL RANDOM COMMENTS!!! :mrgreen:

HMS: I think it's somewhere in the Old Releases section. I think it was made soon after the start of the 1.09.3.x series, so it'd be deep in there.

Lone Wolf: I do believe that your opinion is void if you don't bother to read everything. You're basically admitting that you're stubborn and won't listen to reason. I highly suggest that you butt out if you aren't going to listen to every side of the story.

The Lone Wolf said:
SO ASK SMS FOR HELP PEOPLE!!! HES THE ONLY NICE GUY OUT THERE AND HE WON'T TREAT YOU LIKE TRASH!!!

I'd just like to state for the record, that if I didn't care about helping people make wads for SRB2, I wouldn't have made as many SRB2 Wiki edits as I have. Nor would I be a Sysop on it, either, maintaining it and removing vandalism to keep the pages orderly.

The Lone Wolf said:
I am going to put this here and even though I will get yelled at for it, I don't really care for 2 reasons.

1. Telling me things I don't want to hear will be like telling the ocean to drain itself... nothing will change.
2. I actually get a kick out of those who try and insult me, because I know they can't see that all the time they spent posting was waisted cause I don't give a hoot.
I don't get a kick out of banning people, but it's so incredibly necessary in this case. Let's examine the rest of this post for the reasons why, shall we?

The Lone Wolf said:
Back on topic.
Biggest lie of the century.

The Lone Wolf said:
I think this WAD looks freakin AWESOME, and furthermore, any topic that is started by SMS is the first topic I go to. People don't treat SMS like a god because of his WADs. They treat him like a god cause thats how he treats others!
The treating others is kinda questionable, but if you like the WAD, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

The Lone Wolf said:
So DarkWarrior, you can call us all noobs for as long as you want to, but we will all laugh in your face behind your back cause us "noobs" are actually the only ones who know how to act have decent.
I would like to note that DarkWarrior is one of the biggest contributors to the SRB2 Wiki, and I think he is perfectly qualified to say that he's helped the community a GREAT deal. He shows you HOW to do it, instead of doing it for you.

The Lone Wolf said:
Speaking to SMS.

I say you just keep on pranking, keep on WADing however you want to.
I can't even tell what this is supposed to mean.

The Lone Wolf said:
AND, even though I get busted for this.

LONG LIVE RECOLORS!!!

LONG LIVE SMS!!!

AND LONG MAY WE LAUGH IN PEOPLE LIKE DARKWARRIORS FACE BECAUSE THE REAL THING THAT MAKES THEM MAD IS THEY ARE JEALOUS THAT THE "NOOBS" AREN'T WARSHIPPING THEM INSTEAD OF SMS!!!

AND LONG LIVE CAPITAL LETTERS SO I CAN YELL AT YOU UNTIL MY HEART IS CONTENT!!!
Oh yes, here is where the rules violations start. Flaming, horrible spelling, and all caps. Yum.

The Lone Wolf said:
Oh, and SMS. Don't read their comments, they don't have to like your work, if they dislike it and are afraid to give you credit, well, no one FORCED them to download.
This, however, is the real killer. You didn't even READ what they said. This is why I immediately banned you, and it's not just from you saying it outright, I could tell while reading the post. DarkWarrior was actually trying to help SMS, not insult him. SMS keeps trying to impress the rest of the community and falling flat on his face doing it, generally making himself look worse and worse with each passing day. DarkWarrior just spelled out the exact reason why a large proportion of the community hates SMS, and explained exactly what SMS could do to fix it.

If you'd bothered to read anything that was said previously, you could have figured that out. Instead, you immediately thought "Oh, he's insulting SMS", and then flamed DarkWarrior without even reading a word he said. Good job. We don't need people like you on these forums. If you want to act like that, we can arrange a permban for you later.

The Lone Wolf said:
And I will say that before I ever even registerd, I had decided that if I ever needed help, I would ask SMS.
Why not ask the SRB2 Wiki or the help topics we have already? They clearly explain how to use all the editors just fine.

The Lone Wolf said:

GO NOOBISHNESS!!! CAUSE NOOBISHNESS IS THE WORD THAT DUMMIES USE FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE CAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS!!!

THANK YOU!!!
Okay. "NOOBISHNESS!!!" is not something to be proud of. It's not what "DUMMIES" call you because they're jealous. It's what the main part of the SRB2 community despises more than anything else, and you're sitting here extolling its virtues. Nice plan.

Nobody here is envious of SMS. He's despised by a large amount of the community, and many people consider him a complete idiot, despite his best efforts to the contrary. That's not something to be jealous of.

Honestly, I'd like to see SMS move on, beyond crappy recolors and work on something actually worth playing. I'd like to see him make something interesting and fun that the ENTIRE SRB2 community can enjoy, instead of a small subsection of "NOOBISHNESS!!!" that enjoys awful recolors. However, instead, he makes junk like this. We already have a Shadow WAD. We don't need another one. This WAD is precisely the reason SMS never gets anywhere, and why nobody other than your so-called "NOOBISHNESS!!!" plays his WADs. Without creativity, there is no point to making a WAD, and it simply won't be worth creating.

Shadow has been done to death. Make something new and interesting, SMS, for your sake.

The Lone Wolf, being an idiot has ALSO been done to death. Get a clue, for your sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back