I hate spongebob

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate spongebob. He's yellow (Don't like yellow) He's not funny and everyone loves the idiot which I can understand why. I don't understand how a fucking talking sponge can brainwash people. I've heard girls saying "No I already have a boyfriend he's right here *points to spongebob plush*" or "Spongebob is my husband I love him so much". I mean if thats not brainwash I don't know what is, but anyway I want your opinion so what is your opinion on this?

Hold up spongebob ain't anyoing and yellow isn't stupid.Yes I know theses are your opionis but still have you every seen someone say that?Sorry for grammar mozzila won't come up with a list of options.

It seems to me that SpongeBob is a more kid-friendly version of Family Guy, like All That is a kid-friendly version of Saturday Night Live. Maybe that's why I like it. XD

As if anyone here will know what Saturday night live is... Besides, I watch the latch show instead at that time :p But I switch during commerials.

P.S. Jay leno's jokes suck *someone comes and defends him*

Spongebob sucks for the drama. Then people say it's sooooo awesome when the episodes are just faggish.

Then don't watch it. I don't see what the big deal is. I don't like anime, but I don't make threads about it.

Hm, I love the fact that when I post something that most people over 13 would know, it never gets responded to.

What I hate is that wherever I go, I'm bombarded by his merchandise. Someone actually gave me a Spongebob plush once. I proceeded to calmly place it in a cardboard box and mail it to some faraway country. I can only hope that it will never be returned to sender.

Earuto said:
Spongebob's gay lame the show sucks and I don't even know why people watch it.

Spongebob isn't that bad. It can wear on you after a bit, but I assume that I won't be the first to admit that some episodes were indeed pretty funny.

"Band Geeks" comes to mind. But then again, I am one. D:

SOME of the recent episodes were funny. The latest ones, like the movie, were just plain gay. I mean, there was never a problem in the movie untill the end, Plankton was the bad guy, Plankton's plan DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE, and he was defeated within a minute.

And I was here thinking that the show only appealed to 7 year olds.

Oh, and I don't like it myself. But at least it isn't as bad as some cartoons.

I like Spongebob. No joking. Well, most of the time. Some of his episodes are just overdoing it.

Although if it helps, I don't like Naruto. He's just so immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back