SRB2 Doom Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a little suggestion, SRB2 Doom Builder should have an option to look at floor textures without needing to go into 3D mode, like Doom Builder 2. That would be a very good addition.

Last edited:
If memory serves, nobody is working on SRB2 Doom Builder anymore, so your suggestions are probably falling on deaf ears. It'd probably be easier to get someone to make a FOF viewer addon for Doom Builder 2 (which, honestly, is the only thing you really need from SRB2 Doom Builder compared to DB2)

That, plus the ability to set Z-offsets for things. Limits what you can do with the FOFs.

So whenever I start doombuilder it works sometimes, other times no, depending on the textures I use. Sometimes default textures show up all white, and if I enter 3d mode and there are white textures... crash... help?

So whenever I start doombuilder it works sometimes, other times no, depending on the textures I use. Sometimes default textures show up all white, and if I enter 3d mode and there are white textures... crash... help?

Sorry, The Creater of SRB2 Doom builder is no longer here and nobody is update this Level Editor for so long, we prefer you to use Zone Builder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back