• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Who's that MD2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Virt
anim_2-1.png

Does this interest you?

Hey Virt
*snip*
Does this interest you?

OH... MY... GOSH. Could you make the polycount lower and then send it to me for animation? Or you could animate it yourself and we could work on this as a team. Where'd you get that?

EDIT: Make the running frames look like he's floating, that's what I did for a Shadow MD2.

I have a feeling that lowering the poly-count will be a challenge for this one, but I'll do my best!

Better question, why didn't you answer MY question, about Sonic & the Black Knight's sword size. It is small... to small.
@Jeck Hmm.... Now who might that MD2 be...? I dunno, perhaps it is Sonic? *Chaos spear'd*

Better question, why didn't you answer MY question, about Sonic & the Black Knight's sword size. It is small... to small.

I tested it ingame, and there was a black outline-y thing around the sword, so I had to scrap it, unfortunately. I'll start anew if I find an actual model from SatBK.

I'm locking this forum game, too. Virt, please don't play games on the forums, even if you intend to make a release out of its content. Just make a thread detailing your progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back