Jack Thompson. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of all the people here, Bigboi would know that. Nigger is mostly offending if you say it towards a black guy. That's the most racist word they take if it's coming from a white guy. If you say it to white guys or in ways that isnt offending, then it's ok. But it's still best to not say that word at all.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
If you absolutely have to use it, replace the "er" at the end with "a". It's less powerful and/or offensive =P

That's what I do, XP.

Depends on context. That context is perfectly acceptable. Start using it as a racial slur and I'll ban your ass so hard it'll hurt for weeks.

But only if you're not black.

A black guy can call a black guy a nigger but a non-black guy can't call a black guy a nigger.

For example, Arrow can call Doc Loius a "nigger", but I can't call Doc Loius a "nigger".

SSNTails said:
A black guy can call a black guy a nigger but a non-black guy can't call a black guy a nigger.
A spanish guy can also call a black guy a nigger, too. But as said, it's best if not said.

Holy crap, I just noticed I mispelled "Louis" in my sig. "Doc Loius" my rear.

Oh well, good thing I saved the .PSDs; this should be an easy fix, but it can't happen until I get home.

ED: And it's done. Whee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back