Return of the Christmas demo (srb2christmas.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
So I'm 6 days late with this. At least I didn't rush it.
What I did was use this as a learning experience and have brought the Christmas demo to 1.09 with it's textures and hidden levels. and as an unlockable there is an area that playes an unrelated song in both midi and mp3 format.
Now before the download links I bring you screen shots.

srb21127.png
srb21125.png

srb21112.png
srb21110.png
(look like the orignal end cards don't they in a way?)

srb21113.png
(cut sceen are restored)

srb21117.png
(there is a reason it's Emerald Coast)

srb21124.png

srb21119.png
(yes even old eggman was used but I forgot to credit the person who mad Oldeggman.wad)
Version with 2 mp3's
Rapid share: http://rapidshare.com/files/9688370/srb2christmas.wad.html (Surpringly still works as of now. 12/16/2010)
Send space: link VERY expired

Version with 2 ogg's
Snedspace link VERY expired

Also Thank you again, SSN, for showing me the credits. I must have a messed up version of .96 (christmas demo) if it's not showing the credits.

Last edited:
...Okay... this is 15 megabytes. I hope you transfered to ogg and not mp3s. >_>

I'll try it when this thing finishes up.

You say you didn't make the layout for these, right? You just updated them. I would love to kill whoever made these.

Blue Warrior said:

If I had a converter for Mp3's and other mod files I would have. Unfortunaly I don't and I don't have the cash for one nor know where to look for a free one if one exists. :( So if someone wants to convert them I say go right ahead.

glaber said:
Blue Warrior said:

If I had a converter for Mp3's and other mod files I would have. Unfortunaly I don't and I don't have the cash for one nor know where to look for a free one if one exists. :( So if someone wants to convert them I say go right ahead.

Try WinLAME then

I think that I will take it out for a test run... There may be som scrathes though :twisted: . As a restult of leting me handle it.

I think you should change your links,rapidshare tells me to buy it,and sendspace doesn't do anything.Please try SRB2FFH.

13-15 were my planed contributiations but haven't been made. Thats why they arent there. I just left their headers in for when I put them in, if I put them in. I did put in the hidden tag so they wouldn't show up on level select.

Edit: 13MB version added for download

Hey AJ, is it still a staff tradition for everybody on Sonic Team Jr. to beat SRB2 X-Mas near Christmas time? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back