SRB2Wii thread (v2.0.0 RC4, news update 27/11/2010 10:46)

Callum has done a lot of changes since I last tried. Keep up the good work. I see some of the lags are gone. For me I'm sticking with the PC for now. Until SRB2 gets WI-FI working or when I get a usb adapter. I also saw akirahedgehog online on it one day :o

Last edited:
Callum has done a lot of changes since I last tried. Keep up the good work. I see some of the lags are gone. For me I'm sticking with the PC for now. Until SRB2 gets WI-FI working or when I get a usb adapter. I also saw akirahedgehog online on it one day :o

Yeah Callum and I were trying to get netplay working but it doesn't at all and last time I spoke with Callum he wasn't very hopeful about getting it running.

Yeah Callum and I were trying to get netplay working but it doesn't at all and last time I spoke with Callum he wasn't very hopeful about getting it running.

There have been some endianness fixes to the netcode, but I'm not sure about how it will run right now at least.

Good job

Well I'm impressed by your progress since beta 1 all the way to this i hope you guys get this done soon anyway good luck and I can finally dust off my wii and play a GOOD sonic game.

SEGA System Games-ALL GOOD!!!

Well I'm impressed by your progress since beta 1 all the way to this i hope you guys get this done soon anyway good luck and I can finally dust off my wii and play a GOOD sonic game.

Do you realize most ALL the sonic games on SEGA's consoles are the good sonic games.

*Sega Genesis has Sonic1,2,3,K,2K,3K,and Blue Spheres

*Sega Master System/Game Gear has Sonic 1,2,Triple Trouble,and Sonic Chaos

*Sega 32X has Knuckles Chaotix

*Sega CD has Sonic CD

*Sega Saturn has Sonic Jam & Sonic R

AND finally...
*Sega Dreamcast has Sonic Adventure 1&2.

Oops

Do you realize most ALL the sonic games on SEGA's consoles are the good sonic games.

*Sega Genesis has Sonic1,2,3,K,2K,3K,and Blue Spheres

*Sega Master System/Game Gear has Sonic 1,2,Triple Trouble,and Sonic Chaos

*Sega 32X has Knuckles Chaotix

*Sega CD has Sonic CD

*Sega Saturn has Sonic Jam & Sonic R

AND finally...
*Sega Dreamcast has Sonic Adventure 1&2.

I mean on the wii there are tons of great sonic games and the retro games are good but there is a hand full of bad sonic games sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
I was just making a point that SEGA was at their best until making games for other systems
(Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 [XBOX] ).

Edit:Just got Sonic Colors (Wii) on the 15th and it is AWESOME!!!

@Callum:How far do you think your SRB2 NDS port can get.

http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=35324

Edit 3/19:
If yall have the capability of getting SRB2NDS running on the menu,hopefully yall can fix the SRB2Wii bootmii mini version eventually.

I would try going back to the last version that worked and find out what change in the update/s made it no longer function.

Last edited:
I need help on setting up SRB2 for Wii

I am having a problem getting SRB2 on the Wii. I put all of the files on my normal SD, got HC installed, but when ever I click "load" it just goes to a black screen with nothing on it. What did I do wrong?
Files:
(HC and HackMii stuff)
apps>srb2wii>meta.xml icon.png boot.elf
and
srb2wii> (all files listed under all)
what did I do wrong?

I hated that problem,you are not supposed to extract files from the file within the outer srb2wii folder named "filesystem.tar.bz2" because the first time you run srb2wii
on the HC, it looks for that compressed tar.bz2 file and sets it up for you.

I hated that problem,you are not supposed to extract files from the file within the outer srb2wii folder named "filesystem.tar.bz2" because the first time you run srb2wii
on the HC, it looks for that compressed tar.bz2 file and sets it up for you.

Hell, I even did THAT right. It won't load.

What kind of SD card do you have and what are the specs?

And have you ever defragmented it or ran checkdisk after adding srb2wii?

What kind of SD card do you have and what are the specs?

And have you ever defragmented it or ran checkdisk after adding srb2wii?
I have a normal SD card, not SDHC.
What's Checkdisk and defragmenting??
EDIT: Just to clarify, everything that runs on there (such as MAME Wii) works perfect.
This just goes to a black sceen and the disk drive flashes once.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back