• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Xwe help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only 2 questions

1; how do i make the sprites i need i understand almost everything else.

2; how do i add my s-skin?

if you can help thank you if not thanks anyway.

Geez, and XWE seemed so simple when I first used it...

Anyways, you don't make your sprites in XWE. You make them outside of XWE. Click Entry then Load on the popdown menu, and load your image into it. Likewise, for S_SKIN, Entry > New, and then name the new entry S_SKIN...

I should REALLY consider writing an XWE wiki tutorial...

Dark Warrior said:
Your prefered graphic design program.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whats that? sorry but i have never made sprites before so you can say I'm a noob when it comes to them.

Graphic Design Program: MSPaint, Photoshop, The GIMP, Paintshop Pro..

..do I need to go on?

Paint is the best (to me anyways) so I suggest using that. If you want to edit the sprite then click the frame you want, then click entry and save as then go to paint and click edit and then paste from.

I'm amazed at how many times I get PMed this question. I end up having to tell them step-by-step on how to do it. There really should be an XWE tutorial and then posted on here with a sticky.

Well, XWE is such a simple and straight-forward program, it shouldn't NEED a tutorial.
What does copy do? It copies. What does load do? It loads. What does move up do? It moves the selected lump up. Etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back