• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Poindexter.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh! thats a problem cause i already have 2 strikes 1 for bad grammer :?

and another for getting mad and sending a bad message

but it was my first day here

EMO/GOTH said:
oh! thats a problem cause i already have 2 strikes 1 for bad grammer :?

and another for getting mad and sending a bad message

but it was my first day here

Wow two strikes in a day? I have yet to get a strike...

Remember this is my first wad so dont go to harsh on me

this is a backwards poindexter spite rotating right what do u think?

Poindexterleft2.jpg

Um... 2 problums keeping me from downloading this when its done

1. That looks NOTHING like poindexter (it looks like a nerd)

2. I dont like green

I'm gonna go ahead and say: It's a bad idea for your first WAD to be a character WAD. In fact, it's kinda a bad idea to even make a character WAD. You've gotta sprite 200 poses, and if you're not good, it'll come out crappy.

I had to make another user account because I got banned for bad grammar so this my other and your right i will start smaller thanks

EMO/GOTH (same person) said:
I had to make another user account because I got banned for bad grammar so this my other and your right I will start smaller thanks

Dude..thats ban evasion.
Use commas during sentences.It's annoying to read without having time to take a breath.

EMO/GOTH (same person) said:
I had to make another user account because I got banned for bad grammar so this my other and your right i will start smaller thanks
Making another account after getting banned is not good. The admins banned you for a reason.

That, and the fact you were suspended, Suspensions are more often than not temporary. But there are exceptions to the temporary thing, for example one of TAILS 11's suspended and I'm sure the admins are not going to change it back so technically that name is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back