SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2011   #281
sith12345
Home... I'm going home...
 
sith12345's Avatar
Default

John from MSPA.
__________________
-.-. .- -... -... .- --. .
sith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #282
Jacy
Now with less viruses
 
Jacy's Avatar
Default

Kirby Dressed as the Pyro from TF2, which is also my favorite class, because who doesn't want to make people burst into flames during a battle on some ridiculous world that defies all logic for the time period the game is supposed to take place in?
__________________
There should be some sort of witty signature comment here, but I can't think of one right now.
Jacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #283
Shiron
Default

A bird that's about to get hit with a grenade. :/
Shiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011   #284
sphere
Developer
Default

Yet another avatar and custom title change. As usual, you have to look for the origin yourselves :>
sphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011   #285
Charybdizs
it's lamp for supper, kids
Moderator
 
Charybdizs's Avatar
Default

My avatar of Apple-Jack is pretty obvious. I'm a MLP:FiM fan (a.k.a. Brony).
The reason I chose Apple Jack? Probably because I've always had a thing for country people. You know, it's an established fact that every girl I've ever had feelings for was into horseback riding and the like. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherallic View Post
Yet another avatar and custom title change. As usual, you have to look for the origin yourselves :>
I know! It's a broken Rubik's cube!
__________________
Planning ahead is for ninnies who think they can predict every possible outcome. The future is mutable! Go with the flow!
Charybdizs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011   #286
Shiron
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charybdizs View Post
My avatar of Apple-Jack is pretty obvious. I'm a MLP:FiM fan (a.k.a. Brony).
The reason I chose Apple Jack? Probably because I've always had a thing for country people. You know, it's an established fact that every girl I've ever had feelings for was into horseback riding and the like. XD



I know! It's a broken Rubik's cube!
Why does your custom user title say "Now 20% less .gif-y?" Have your recent avatars been GIF images?
Shiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011   #287
Charybdizs
it's lamp for supper, kids
Moderator
 
Charybdizs's Avatar
Default

Ah, that's because the last pony one I had, people said it was too gif-y, as in low quality. The 20% thing is a pony reference to Rainbow Dash's line "20% cooler."
__________________
Planning ahead is for ninnies who think they can predict every possible outcome. The future is mutable! Go with the flow!
Charybdizs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011   #288
Konata123
Permanently Banned
Default

My avatar is a picture drawn bye someone from deviant art don't remember his name though, I use it because..... well.... its Konata, got a problem?
Konata123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011   #289
Simsmagic
i 2 i
 
Simsmagic's Avatar
Default

it's a pony
Simsmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011   #290
Shiron
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simsmagic View Post
it's a pony
... Really?
Shiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011   #291
Bbop800
hey
 
Bbop800's Avatar
Default

I've never explained my Knuckles avatar, have I?

Well, I obviously made it myself, and I colored the cyan Knuckles based on the color palette for the cyan in SRB2. Since the main color I use in match is cyan, and my main character is knuckles, I decided to make a freaking classic Knuckles avatar out of it.

It turned out okay, I guess. '-'
__________________
Not sure what to put here.

Add me on Steam!
Bbop800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011   #292
akb778
aka Sutekh94
Default

Klonoa. What else can you say?
__________________
Other places I'm usually on:
YouTube | DeviantArt.
akb778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011   #293
fickleheart
ms reflec beat stan
 
fickleheart's Avatar
Default

Something I ripped from this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arf View Post
Stop trying to make slopes, guys.
fickleheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011   #294
Colson
lyra x bonbno is esbt shop
Default

derpy
you know, derping
as usual
__________________
Add me on PSN!
ID: ThatHeadcrabGuy
Send me a PM if you add me.
Colson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011   #295
SonicX8000
Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
 
SonicX8000's Avatar
Default

Hmm... do I need elaborate this avatar?

Let's just say I used it from a certain... WAD file that I work on.
__________________
Currently thinking of something to put here.

Last edited by SonicX8000; 06-03-2011 at 11:17 PM.
SonicX8000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011   #296
Simsmagic
i 2 i
 
Simsmagic's Avatar
Default

This is also a pony.
Simsmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011   #297
Metal-Rawr
Friendly lurker, I promise.
 
Metal-Rawr's Avatar
Default

[Zim] What...? No. You lie. YEW LIEEEE! [/Zim]
__________________
Always remember to have fun
3DS FC: 0989 1765 4380
Please let me know if you add me ^_^
Metal-Rawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011   #298
Yoshi
Randomly found avatar
 
Yoshi's Avatar
Default

Yoshi is Yoshi.
__________________
I'm so insane I read all 558 chapters of Inuyasha in 3 days.
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011   #299
ABraker95
Perhaps you want cake
 
ABraker95's Avatar
Default

Just the dark side of Sonic. Quiet evilsome.
__________________
This topic made me laugh
http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=37082
ABraker95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011   #300
Virt
Trollerskates
 
Virt's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABraker95 View Post
Just the dark side of Sonic. Quiet evilsome.
That would be Mephiles the Dark.
__________________
I'm most active on Twitter!
Virt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.