Gotta Go Faster!!! (ggf.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoJames

Well...what this soc file does is damage you if you don't move for awile! Great for two reasons, First is that you can push yourself to a greater limit! The second reason is that it either forces those n00bs that sit around and do nothing in a netgame to do something...or it'll kill them!

EDIT: Some of you might notice what i named this file after. If you don't, it's named after the server that My friend and I host, Gotta Go Faster!!!

LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjvnxa

First, put the file into you srb2 folder (or where ever you put srb2win) then, go into the game and type in: addfile ggf.soc

And thats it!

also if you wanna add a diffrent soc just replace ggf with whatever the soc name is

I agree, however, what if your in the middle of a coop server with this added and your changing char or color, your going to die.

You get hurt when you go into your waiting animation(4 seconds standing still).

If you stand on the edge of a cliff/platform/ect, the SOC won't work, as your always in your ledge animations, therefore the waiting animations don't appear to hurt you.

Besides chatting and/or changing settings, why else would you be standing still? Except maybe HnS mode, but that's quite an exception.

If you use the ability to spindash, it is possible to avoid getting hurt, but only if your quick at typing

Of course it won't hurt spectators, I do belive it's part of the internal "Hurt player" code to never engage the hurt thingy as a spectator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back