Amy Rose is here! AmyRE Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
And zck2020, if you read the first post again, you'll find a link to the old alpha in which she has a hammer, and double jumps.
I know, but I don't want an alpha, I want the full to be just as good and better.

Dr.Pepper said:
Lol, some of you guys obviously never played the official 3D games long enough to know that Amy does spin like a ball in all of them but SA. :P
You're wrong. I just finished playing "Sonic the Hedgehog" and whenever you use Amy, you double jump. Plus, thokking is so monotonous.

Let me explain WHY I liked the alpha better. I liked Amy having double jump and piko piko hammer, and those were eliminated in later versions.

Looks like everyone (or most) people want the stufff from the beta. I havn't tried neither yet but it seems that the beta is better than the finished one.

Still have to say this is the best Amy make yet!

Oh, and I couldn't help straying off-topic for this:

I'll Begin said:
SRB2JTE NOT SUPPORTED KTHXBAI

I can't help but think I've read this line before... *shot*

I'll Begin said:
I tried to tell you. SRB2JTE looks for the name "Amy" in the first three letters of the name.
That makes a lot of Sense, although I shouldn't have to release another copy of it just for JTE, all one would have to do is make another copy of the WAD and change it's skinname. I don't think people are still seriously playing Net games on JTE, so everyone's WADs having different MD5sums wouldn't matter. :P
zck2020 said:
You're wrong. I just finished playing "Sonic the Hedgehog" and whenever you use Amy, you double jump. Plus, thokking is so monotonous.
You can tell I never touched '06, and don't plan to. :P Amy thoks in most 3D sonic games and I prefer it that way, I only left her double jump ability in AmyRE because she does in Sonic Battle.
I said:
This time, the pink HUD has been removed, AmyRENET acts just like AmyRE, but with updated graphics,
I can't believe you guys completely missed what I posted in the last page.
AmyRE1 is made to behave the way she does in nearly all 3D Sonic games that she has appeared in.
AmyRENET has been changed as of the last download link to act the way she does in Sonic Adventure or '06. That means you have your double-jumping, hammer-wielding Amy with the improved graphics of AmyRE1. ;) That way, everyone gets what they want, iz evrybodi happie wif iT noa?
I'll have a SRB2FFH mirror once I'm sure everyone is satisfied with the current WAD. I apologize for shoving this WAD out the door as early as I did, all that did was make everyone wait longer.

Yes Amy does thok in about 3 Sonic games.Shadow?/Heroes/SA2

Just adding to the discussion.^

Also Amy plays good,I also like how you draw her. ^_^

zck2020 said:
AmyRENET is better than AmyRE1 in my opinion. ;)

To tell the truth, what I liked in the AmyRENET is the character select pic, spins like SADX and she eating an sandwich :P, and I asked to my sister, what she thinks about this Amy pic:

amy2charna7.png

She said the pic is ok, and after this pic, I asked what she thinks about this Amy pic:

amyr2charnf7-2.png

She thinked for 3 seconds and she said this one is better

zck2020 said:
AmyRENET is better than AmyRE1 in my opinion. ;)
Glad you like AmyRENET. :) Now we just need to put AmyRENET and AmyRE1 in a race to see which one is faster. :P *bricked*
Autosaver said:
Yes Amy does thok in about 3 Sonic games.Shadow?/Heroes/SA2
Amy could thok in Shadow the hedgehog? I never got that far in the game to know, as I only rented the game once and haven't played it since. :P
Ground The Fox said:
amyr2charnf7-2.png

She thought for 3 seconds, and she said this one is better
The pic made by nitro is a good one, but zck2020's pic is much better in my opinion. That's one reason why I made two different versions of the same WAD, so everyone gets what they want and think is best for the WAD.

Dr.Pepper said:
amyr2charnf7-2.png

The pic made by nitro is a good one, but...
Exuse me? Nitro merely touched that one up, I was the one who drew it from scratch. Give me credit for what I made.

EDIT: To tell you the truth I like this one better myself.

Sorry about that zck2020, but I thought the same thing as nitro, since it looked almost like the edit and used the same shoes.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
From scratch? I thought it was an edit of my invisible sammich thing I made..
I'm sorry, I meant that I basically drew everything her shoes and legs from scratch. And I did use the colors that were used in Nitro's pic. But aside from the shoes and fixes, I completely drew an colored it all.

Monster Iestyn said:
zck2020 said:
I just played it, wtf? There's no hammer, double jump or anything. :(

The pink HUD = no.
The SRB2 Style select pic = yes.
Thok = no.
Double jump = yes.
Hammer = yes.

You forgot this:

Spinning as a ball = no.

And zck2020, if you read the first post again, you'll find a link to the old alpha in which she has a hammer, and double jumps.

I'm not too keen on Amy's ability and spin frame sprites... after all, she's never spun as a ball in nearly all the Sonic games she was in, except for Sonic Advance 2 (I think)... and as far as I know she hasn't done any "thokking" in any Sonic game she's in... not even anything similar.

Spinning as a ball, YES!!!!!! Anyway, I might get this sometime, but it's currently 9:00 on a school night :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back