• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

FlameSonic.wad

Do you think its a good start

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• eh...

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I said the last one was best. And a story line as well, man you're really into this! But I don't blame ya.

I have had them all day. Since i wasnt home or was at school i couldnt do anything, i can have the char done in a week at the most if i have enough time.

Flame Sonic said:
I had three Ideas for Flame Sonic's Identity.

First:Eggman had Sonic's DNA and he was trying to make another Sonic to stop Sonic from always beating him,and While he left the area open(by the way, his base was near lava) and when metal sonic saw this, he knocked sonic's DNA into the lava, which made flame sonic.

Second:In the world where Blaze Lives, Blaze was 5 years old and then, Blaze's mom got pregnat and instead of another cat, it was a hedgehog.
Flame Sonic Quote:I Pesonally like this one because Blaze has Flame Powers.

Last (best):A long time ago when the world was in turmoil, Flame Sonic had been a young Hedgehog and he was the only one who could weild the chaos crystals (there are seven of them and one chaos crystal equals seven chaos emeralds) and he needed to stop the evil behind all this and while he was fighting this ultimate evil, he got knocked out and knocked into a mountian and he was in crystalized in a deep sleep by the crystals,
100's of years later Sonic was running and found him, what sonic didn't know, but Flame Sonic knew, that Flame Sonic was his ancestor but waited a long time to tell him.

Those are the three backgrounds for flame Sonic.

Wow, those ALL sound painfully generic.
A word of advice:
1. We already have 3000 "Dark Sonics" In my opinion, MetalSonic was all we ever needed.
2. It's generally a bad idea to tie your storyline into that of an official character. Chances are Sonic Team already has plans for something that would completely void this idea. (In this instance, since Ibliss was removed from all time, and his powers spawn from the same source as Blaze. Then he couldn't have any powers)
3. OMG SONICS ANCESTOR AND HE HAS TEH POWERS OF 49 OF THE CHAOS EMERALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (Overpowered, AND wound into Sonic's storyline)

Draykon said:
Flame Sonic said:
I had three Ideas for Flame Sonic's Identity.

First:Eggman had Sonic's DNA and he was trying to make another Sonic to stop Sonic from always beating him,and While he left the area open(by the way, his base was near lava) and when metal sonic saw this, he knocked sonic's DNA into the lava, which made flame sonic.

Second:In the world where Blaze Lives, Blaze was 5 years old and then, Blaze's mom got pregnat and instead of another cat, it was a hedgehog.
Flame Sonic Quote:I Pesonally like this one because Blaze has Flame Powers.

Last (best):A long time ago when the world was in turmoil, Flame Sonic had been a young Hedgehog and he was the only one who could weild the chaos crystals (there are seven of them and one chaos crystal equals seven chaos emeralds) and he needed to stop the evil behind all this and while he was fighting this ultimate evil, he got knocked out and knocked into a mountian and he was in crystalized in a deep sleep by the crystals,
100's of years later Sonic was running and found him, what sonic didn't know, but Flame Sonic knew, that Flame Sonic was his ancestor but waited a long time to tell him.

Those are the three backgrounds for flame Sonic.

Wow, those ALL sound painfully generic.
A word of advice:
1. We already have 3000 "Dark Sonics" In my opinion, MetalSonic was all we ever needed.
2. It's generally a bad idea to tie your storyline into that of an official character. Chances are Sonic Team already has plans for something that would completely void this idea. (In this instance, since Ibliss was removed from all time, and his powers spawn from the same source as Blaze. Then he couldn't have any powers)
3. OMG SONICS ANCESTOR AND HE HAS TEH POWERS OF 49 OF THE CHAOS EMERALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (Overpowered, AND wound into Sonic's storyline)

1. This Idea was before I knew anything of srb2
2. This Idea was before I knew anything of srb2
3. the chaos crystals shater into millions of pieces once they are used because they were to powerful, and making him his ancestor makes sense because it seemed like a really good Idea.
maybe I should of told him that the master crystal equals to 49 master emeralds.

Flame Sonic said:
1. This Idea was before I knew anything of srb2
2. This Idea was before I knew anything of srb2
3. the chaos crystals shater into millions of pieces once they are used because they were to powerful, and making him his ancestor makes sense because it seemed like a really good Idea.
maybe I should of told him that the master crystal equals to 49 master emeralds.
1. What does the point I made have anything to do with SRB2? I'm talking about fancharacters in general. And even official characters we've had quite a few Dark Sonics.
2. This also has nothing to do with SRB2. I'm simply stating that tieing a fan-story too deeply into the official story will ruin it sooner or later.
3. No, it's not a good idea. It's a stupid idea. We have enough characters dwelling in the past. Besides, it's tied very tightly into Sonic's storyline.

Sykotic said:
I think this WAD is going to turn out Pointless, and it's almost there...right...about...now.
This is full of win.
He's right ya know. This WAD is pretty useless...
Kinda like a Flame_The_Hedgehog WAD but it is in Sonic The Hedgehog 3 style. :?

-_-.........
I thoght of these things before I knew about SRB2! So don't critisize about my character's background, you can critisize about anything else, but not the backgrounds!

Ah, but the Backgrounds can be criticized regardless BECAUSE even if you didn't know about SRB2, the Stories are still overdone.

And FYI, telling us that the backstories were thought of before you knew about SRB2 is a Pointless thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back