What songs are used in bigfriggenmap.wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of most famous hangout and roleplaying maps over all eras. I wouldn't like to see this map back on MS again.

Last edited:
And apparently, Senku has something to do with it, since he's IN the level resting on a tree :P

Is it the same as "bigfriggenmapwithrings.wad"? If yes, I'm pleased to hear that some people don't know about it. You haven't missed anything.

Until now, SpiritCrusher. Until now...
Nobody gave them the file, so there's still hope. Seriously, I hope everyone with common sense knows that the map is pointless. I personally don't have the file anymore, so I can't tell you what's the song. I have an idea where I could find it, however. (And no, I will NOT tell you.)

EDIT: I HAVE found it. To be quite honest, the songs are quite horrible. Why do you even wanna know? If you want to use them, you can extract them.

Last edited:
If Senku was on it and it had a big lighthouse, I have it. I may be able to extract it later with XWE. Now with some rings it would work as a Hide and seek map, but we all know that's not happening. The Hide and Seek mode support I mean.

I'm not gonna talk about your taste, but anyways, just extract them with XWE.
Uhm, didn't I say that XWE doesn't work on my computer? Cause it doesn't. It gets some kind of error: "Failed to create key wad_auto_file\DefaultIcon.", then it says, "List index out of bounds (0)", then whne I try to open bigfriggenmap it says, "List index out of bounds (3)", then just doesn't respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back