Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, But they are just doing their job

• All with yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I didn't know, I just figured everyone here is in america.
I don't get it, I treat people as nicely as I can, and get nothing in return.
I mean, I live with My grandmother, don't have internet at my own house,
don't have a Wii, xbox 360, ps3...
My DS stopped charging
My GBA's LCD sprung a leak
I may have cancer
and I have an uncureable disease.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!
KARMA? FUCK KARMA!

And yes, I am mad! Those ****? That was the F word!
I'm so tired of being treated like crap by every single person I meet!
I'm a reasonable guy! With reasonable dreams!
Oh, but NO! I just gotta be hated don't I? I bet, when I die, Not a person on this eatrh will know who the hell I am!
I was always told "Treat people the way you want to be treated"
Well you know what? That's It! I'm done with Life! if suicide is the only thing that'll make me happy, then hello Satan! You've got a new underling!

You treat people right, you do nice things, because it makes you feel good. I don't because it doesn't make me feel good. I treat people like crap because they're stupid. Now, you're on about "I NEED THIS OR THAT BECUZ I DID NICE!" Please, go faaar away if you're going to be like this. If you're going to proclaim suicide, we'd rather not have anything to do with it.

Suicide threat. Instant tempban. Go be emo somewhere else. If you're actually serious about suicide, seek professional help in real life.

Anyhow, we're harsh and strict about the rules because we need to be. If we weren't, this place would be overrun with 9 year olds saying that Silver is the coolest guy ever and why don't we add him to the official game. As an adult, I prefer forums with intelligent discussion and a user base mature enough to have common sense.

While that leads to the banning of a lot of people, I'd say it's worth it for the possibility of getting a less stupid community around here. Since it's my forum, I can choose what the rules are, and how to enforce them. I've chosen a highly strict way of enforcement because the old, "nice" way simply wasn't getting the job done. If you don't like that, go ahead and leave.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back