The Secret of Monkey Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEV3

There and back again~
"You fight like a dairy farmer!"

It appears that Steam has a sale until noon tomorrow where you can pick up The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition for less than three bucks. less than three bucks

It's a remake of one of the best point-n-click adventure games of its time (or any time), reputable for its clever puzzles, wordplay, and comedy. (battle of insults ftw!) It follows the adventures of Guybrush Threepwood as he seeks to become a pirate and foil the dastardly LeChuck's scheme.

If you don't have it now then hurry up and go for it!
LINK

In other news, Tales is awesome. Can't wait for Rise of the Pirate God, if only to see how they can top the ending of the last chapter. I mean, Christ, talk about a twist.

I honestly don't see the Tales series very promising. I mean, I completely loved the Sam & Max seasons, but something about Tales just doesn't seem to click with me.

I dunno, I've found it to be quite funny, and surprisingly serious for a Monkey Island game. The latest chapter even had some puzzles I was a bit stuck on for a while. Really, I'd say the overall product is worth it.

OMG Guybrush Threepwood!? I haven't thought about him in ages!!! Now THAT is a funny game series.

You can't really get more amoral than free, either.

We are not going to condone or promote piracy on this board. End of side-discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back