What in life do you think is messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earuto

Really there is my new teacher (the class room ran out our old one) and she yells at everyone for no reason and she spits all the time.

The American Goverment. 'Nuff said. (usually the people who understand something's wrong in the world can't really make an impression. For example, it's in 8-year old's natures to make fun of stuff, so any intelligent 8-year-old will know the world is sick and twisted, but can an 8-year-old make an impression on anyone who can make changes? No. And if you ever do become able to make changes, you've already been brainwashed by society. -_-)

UFO's "not being real"...

So, US Government. =P

EDIT: Other Governments acknowledge UFO activity and say nothing against it. They have a plan for being attacked by UFO's! >.>

I highly doubt it's what you're making it out to be. It honestly sounds like what a 6-year-old would say about their babysitter if the babysitter made them do something they didn't want to do.

Anti-social behaviour, violence, gangs, etc.

Just let me say "wtf" at that.

Also, perfect happiness: Essentially unatainable for some. There's always SOMETHING that screws up.

If you are going to say something is "messed up", you better damn well have a reason for saying so.

... And why is that?

Because, in my opinion, I see it as a fine form of government.

*Goes to leave this thread because he'll explode if he reads one more person flaming the government without a reason*

Sorry Jefferson, looks like you busted your ass for nothing.

What the forum-goers in this topic are not explaining on what they don't like about the U.S. government, is the corruption that it's undergone through over the years.

Look at the idea country the founding fathers had in mind 230+ years ago. Not a bad idea, but it could have been a bit better in equality rights and more.

Now look at how the U.S. government is now (And if you don't pay attention to politics, shame on you).

The U.S. government, now, is one hell of a corrupted mess, something the founding fathers were trying to avoid while establishing this country's independence.

OMG **** Bush

Does the U.S Government suck? Look at the quailty of your life and compare it to that of someone who doesn't live in the U.S.

Is the government screwed up? Yes, it is. Are all governments screwed up? Yes, they are. You people just keep complaining and complaining because that is what both what your parents do and what everyone else does.

Shall I also note that a lot of the corruption is Bush's fault. There have been many before him who've done worse.

I really think that politics in general are a tad messed. It in the end turns into a game of deception and popularity.

Ew....

American Government

We've basically sold out to China and the Middle East and are drowning in debt.

Which goes to the merchantilism thing: Export more than you Import, and America has done a poor job with that.

Re: Sorry Jefferson, looks like you busted your ass for noth

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
What the forum-goers in this topic are not explaining on what they don't like about the U.S. government, is the corruption that it's undergone through over the years.

OMG I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT!

Look at the majority of governments, most, if not all, have been corrupted.

EDIT: do not mean to flame, I mean to point out something that should be pointed... out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back