mt_FieldOf Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
This level is awsome but way to big a neiborhood,garden,race track,forest,underground secret place,ocean and theres much much more.
This seems more like a hangout wad but it's not.

This is a very good map for your first one. Except for the large size and some graphical glitches, it is very well done. 6.5/10

Nice map. But, seems to me that you missed a few textures. *I can tell because playing in OPENGL, they show up as a REDWALL.

A bit glitchy, but that don't bug me, well maybe a little... 6/10

SCREENSHOT of one glitch.

The biggest software glitch I've ever seen...

SCREENSHOT of REDWALL/MISSING TEXTURES.

That's a mighty big REDWALL.

REDWALL? On a sky?

REDWALL, again.

More REDWALL.

I don't think I should post them all. Should I?

If there's lack in texture, it'll default to REDWALL. REDWALL is a simple default texture thats just plain red, and in most cases, it ain't pretty to see.

This wad is one of the best I've seen 8/10 I'd say
the glitches don't bother me and I love the wide range of secrets
THIS WAD ROCKS!

This wad is one of the best I've seen

Is this your first downloaded wad or something? Personally, I kinda like this map, but there are many things to improve, such the graphical glitches as well as the lack of detail in some areas.

Super mystic sonic said:
If there's lack in texture, it'll default to REDWALL. REDWALL is a simple default texture thats just plain red, and in most cases, it ain't pretty to see.

Only in OPENGL, it will always show REDWALL, but in software, it will be showing Hall of mirrors on the missing texture.

*appears out of the shadows*
Hmm. Checked it out, cool layout. Without the glitches, it could make for a good map.

Sonic X8000, I've fixed the redwalls you put in the screenshots, could you please either put relevant glitch images or remove them, people are thinking they are from the current version.

Note: There is more REDWALL than the one's shown in the pics.

Didn't want to make the size of the post too big.

I know that, but all the REDWALL that you have shown has been fixed in the version above, could you please show some other REDWALL in the post or mention that the pics shown no longer exists, it persuaded SuperMecha not to play and may persuade others

Not downloading it. Judging from the screenshots, theres so much glitches that the level is barely playable. And doesn't look good, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back