Looks like theres 3 new mods and 2 admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are trusted and have more brains than 90% of the forum. Plus, did you ever play a netgame with any of the admins / other mods?

I see... maybe the rest of the mods/admins thought you and the other 3 were good enough to be mods, unlike many other users here, including me...

Kaysakado said:
And Shuffle was demoted. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=
There's good reasoning behind this. I'm not going to get into it, but let's just say he uses the same password for everything.
He doesn't know he's been demoted yet, so we can wait for the big "What the hell, guys" topic.

Congrats guys! I'm guessing these guys haven't been banned so good luck with being a moderator and all.

Boinciel said:
Kaysakado said:
There's good reasoning behind this. I'm not going to get into it, but let's just say he uses the same password for everything.
He doesn't know he's been demoted yet, so we can wait for the big "What the hell, guys" topic.

Wait,what do you mean. >_>

Boinciel said:
Kaysakado said:

No.

There's a simpler reason.

He left the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back