What Doom Ports Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often play levels and mods made for G/ZDoom&Skulltag, which tend to be really good in overall. It's a shame I have no idea how to use ACS and DECORATE, though. :E

I have played skulltag 1 year and 3-6 months.

[off] GVH RULES [off] [off] IN SKULLTAG [off]

A friend wanted me to play Skulltag.
So I tried it out and the first thing I saw was a Screamer .Wad *Ghouls vs Humans*
I never whent back to ST again.

I used to play Skulltag online, mostly Ghouls Vs Humans... i got tired of it
(I was a pretty good hunter, sometimes :<)

I haven't played skulltag online in months, sure i could go for a good, deathmatch or a pretty insane invasion, just... not online ;)

By the way, sometimes i think if someone makes a Class-based mod, others would point it as "Another GvH Like mod"

The Blue Panther said:
By the way, sometimes i think if someone makes a Class-based mod, others would point it as "Another GvH Like mod"

I was thinking more of TF2.

I haven't touched Skulltag in FOREVER, but i occasionally play ZDoom

I used to play Skulltag quite a lot, although recently, I only play online games with a select few friends. Still good fun when things get going though.

I still play all of these but skulltag is the best of the three because it has more mods the weapons are overpowered and the server list is big also you can make a cheat server where you can have all these cheats in fact people do use those ports go look it up on youtube k.

I changed the topic to "What Doom Ports Do you Use?"
and I would like to say ZDoom(when I want to play KDiZD because GZDoom is being lame with it), GZDoom, Eternity and Chocolate Doom. I primarily map for GZDoom(Never finished anything, but eh), but I would like to try Eternity mapping.

Skull. Tag. And the Hexen demo :3

Ironic thing about Skulltag is that anyone rarely plays it (the gametype itself) from what I know. I'm mainly a GvH fan, and I can make a mean Creeper...in the right conditions of course. If not I'm either Jitterskull or Choke. As humans, I'm also a pretty nasty Hunter in some cases. Ice arrows for the win, or if it's Arcade Souls (my personal fav) I can do rape with fire arrows. Specially bots. Cyborg, eh...depends. Can kill, but not really good against a Sjas. Also, there are some hackers on the loose in Oblacek which gets me anoyyed. (CURSE YOU AKAMA AND MOBIUS! CURSE YOUUUUUUUU!)

AOW2 is also pretty neat, and even moreso because the one server that hosts it is british. This means lower ping than even in Oblacek for me while others get 200+ ping >:D

Seriously, I hate the way C-Lag plays in Skulltag. You appear to move normally, but you're actually slightly behind yourself (in other words, the server picks you up as slightly behind in comparison to you), which gets on my nerves.

Also, Monstermod. Sjasface/Choke/InsanitySpider rape anyone?

Well I been using both Zdoom and skulltag mostly. only time I use zdoom is when I want to play hexen or something and skulltag to play something online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back