How did you get your nickname?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made mine up. Then it just kinda stuck to me. I uses different nicknames for different things I play.

The first time I saw you on a netgame, INH, I thought you were messing around. Then I got a kick out of seeing that it was your actual name.

I just got my name from being a guy and liking burning things in acid and watching things that relate to acid do things. Acid is just so fun, especially citric acid! :D

End of story.

I changed my name from KingofFlames to BlazingPhoenix to try to get Halofire away(I ******* hate that guy more then any other n00b and he kept following me all over IRC, you have no idea how painful the torture is), then the name kind of stuck and I got used to it.

Meh, my name was just a witty pun on how a lot of games simply call computer players COM.

(This feels like a awkward return :| .)

My name came from a netgame:
I was playing a match against 3 people. One was "Flame" (_the_hedgehog), another was "Shadow" (of MKraces fame), and the final was originally something else, but the name of him I remember was "Xeroshin". I was "Flameshadow", a red Shadow (how original), and noticed that there was a Flame, a Shadow, and a Flameshadow. Xeroshin then piped in ("And one Xeroshin."). I responded that he didn't matter. He might have said he did, I forgot, but I think he didn't say that. I then changed my name to Flameshadowxeroshin ("Now you do."). The alternate "FSX" form was created when I discovered that registering on 64digits as Flameshadowxeroshin would cut the name down to Flameshadowxero. I think I created FSX then, and first used it there or here. The name has stuck, and I still like it, unlike Segmint.

It's better than nothing. Anyways, I am an EXTREME BattleTech junkie. One of the pirate groups in the IS (Inner Sphere, a 1000 lightyear diameter chunk of space) is called House Jurai. Noting that I was (and still am, mind you.) I added Madman afterward just because.

I got my nick name after I got my first wad character from a server. It was SA2SHADOW-V2.WAD. And I used to really like echidnas but I got to playing as Sonic, and Shadow. After that hedgehogs were my favorite, plus my real name is Jason. Jason+Hedgehogs being my favorite type of character=Jason The Hedgehog. Lame I know, but that's how it happened.

I have 2 nicknames 1 I got from my Last name because they sound alike the other in foot ball i can get into the backfeild with no 1 noticing

I got mine by meeting a person joshthehedgehog on chantgo (darnit dont know how to speel. :( ) ,and he was really nice and cool. Me and him were making up a cool story too.

When I was 8 years old, I thought spaz meant something cool for some reason. That was retarded of me. But since then, every one of my screen names online has been either spaz16 or shawnspaz16. I guess that's a little dumb too, but what the heck.

I was originaly called Brett the Dog, but that started to sound stupid by the second week. I started playing as Tails, and I wanted to make him black, but the closest was grey. I noticed I was good at staying out of view like a ninja would, and I could do it almost anywhere, because I could fly to places Sonic can't, and Knuckles takes to long to. I was grey, and I was able to easily avoid attacks by managing to stay out of sight, and I usualy stayed out of sight somewhere high. I don't realy do that n00bish hiding anymore, but I still like the name.

Let's see, um...I'm a Nintendo fanboy, and I replace the first part of the nickname with the next Nintendo home console that comes out. I haven't gotten around to prodding Mystic to change it yet, though.

GCFreak, you aren't the only one with a nickname that's dead to you. I'd rather my nickname be "Mint", but... yeah. Same problem. Not to mention I'm still a rather new user here (compared to most).

Ah, yes my nick name, well, I've been planing a video game, called Dash's World-It's kind of like a mix between: Animal Crossing, Zelda, and Sonic games. I've been researching and learning how to program, create 3D models, etc., so that I can actually bring my game to life.
The main playable character is Dash, and he's a fox, combine that with the current year and you get DashFox2007. :)

My two favorite chracters are Tails and Omega.

And Tails is uber, which some noobs contradict Omega
to also mean uber.

So, OmegaTails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back