Avater cruelty

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha. im using it! hahahahahahahahaha

by the way, i changed your password, so hah! now i own your better account

UH!!!!! Is that bigboi? If it is, you are in really, huge trouble for changing my password, depending on if a(n) administrator/moderator wants to help me or not..

Gasp! The drama!

Either way, you guys better cut it out. Mystic won't take this lightly... Especially since no one can really decide weither or not you are making this up.

Yeah JTE, I noticed that too, I wanted to see how long it would take him to realize it.

Ritz said:
Gasp! The drama!

Either way, you guys better cut it out. Mystic won't take this lightly... Especially since no one can really decide weither or not you are making this up.

Yeah JTE, I noticed that too, I wanted to see how long it would take him to realize it.
I. am. not. trying. to. get. myself. into. trouble.

Don't you think I would think I've gotten into enough trouble already???????!!!!!!!!!!!?!

Maybe he guessed? I dunno, my password is sorta easy..

Maybe the board keeps IP logs? x.x

I would suggest it was Bit, but he's apparently 'sleeping', so I dunno. Somebody hates you, Zash.

Jason the Echidna said:
Maybe the board keeps IP logs? x.x

I would suggest it was Bit, but he's apparently 'sleeping', so I dunno. Somebody hates you, Zash.

Don't you notice? For some reason, everyone hates me. *Knows that this is going into a topic about how we hate Zash*

I don't hate you, either.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I will kinda dislike you if it turns out you're making all this up. :P
But, as of now, I don't think you are. (I'm way too gullible, and trusting.)

You should've seen what they did to his message board! :lol: 1,000 posts of the same pic of Sonic hentai and some cruel words, spam, floods, and swears.
SRB2-Playah: Me too. But I'm an Echidna. It's natural.

SRB2-Playah said:
I don't hate you, either.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I will kinda dislike you if it turns out you're making all this up. :P
But, as of now, I don't think you are. (I'm way too gullible, and trusting.)

I'm not, as you see, I think the next ban I get from this message board is a permban. Seriously, I think most people think that too... I don't even remember the link for bigboi's avatar, and why would I use it? To trick you? No!

Man, I would have loved to see that. Zash, do you have a log or whatever of that day?

Ritz said:
Man, I would have loved to see that. Zash, do you have a log or whatever of that day?

It was on my message board, I deleted all of the bad posts though, but of course, you would have loved to see plenty of spam and that *horrid* hen---hen--..... I can't even say it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back