• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Botanic Serenity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digiku

Some of you may remember that I told of a NiGHTS stage in the makes approximately a year ago (ahahaha). Then I left, came back, and all that crap.

Well, y'know what?

srb20117.gif

It's back.

Recently I picked up on it again and started working. In fact, BSZ is the biggest reason I came back XD;.
The screenshots should explain that Botanic Serenity Zone is the second (third?) complete NiGHTS stage. It also has...

srb20109.gif

Super Sonic Action!

srb20114.gif

and Egg Capsule Action!

At this blindingly fast pace, BSZ should be done real soon. Trust me.

This is looking very VERY good, Digiku :P
Its a shame it dosen't work for 1.08.
I cannot wait for it because it is quite original in the way that its going to be the first publiclly released nIghts map other than Sonic in nIghts.
...Hold on a moment...dosen't work for 1.08...
Digiku said:
At this blindingly fast pace, BSZ should be done real soon. Trust me.

If it can only work with 1.09, and you say it will be done real soon...is this like some sorta forshadow? Youre saying its coming out really soon, that must mean...1.09... will follow right behind it :eek: . </sherlock>
Ok, Digiku, BSZ BETTER be out real soon if my calulations are correct.

ARRGHFGPHHHHH!!!

Cant....... Wait......... That......... Long........ Must........ Have........ SRB2......... One..... Point..... Zero..... Nine..... *gasp*

y'know, there's a different between "done" and "released" :P

Though I'll admit I'm losing some steam on this bad boy.

Finish it, or I'll smack you over the head with a rusty pipe, then I'll bombard your hair with chewed gum, followed by stuffing your computer with lemon jello.

y'know? the first chance I might get at playing one of these NiGHTS maps I've heard about is here and it turns out I can't because it's gonna be for 1.09.
and you know what else? I'm starting to doubt 1.09 will ever come out besides the secret betas that are given to those trusted few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back