Just a little joke.

You Likey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

I just wanted to share this with you guys (or girls) :

A guy walks into the NYSE HQ. He sees his friend, named Sal, so he shouts at the top of his lungs, "SAL! SAL! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SAL!" Sal Says "What?". He says" Do you want to trade Yu-Gi-Oh cards?" (not that I like them)
"What?"
"TRADE! TRADE! "
"Oh. No thanks"
"Ok. BYE!"
"What?"
"BYE! BYE!"

What do you think?

EDIT: Sorry, got the ancronym mixed up.

Thats mostly a chuckle, not a crack-up. I got a gross-out:

Why do gorrillas have such big nostrils?
Because they have big fingers!

A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a bag of Helicopter flavored potato chips. The bartender responds "Sorry, we've only got plain."

Three guys walk into a bar... You'd think at least one of them would've seen it.
:mrgreen:

Think about that one!

To Ritz: What would've happened when the first mouse tried to get the cheese?

To Hotdog: The first mouse went for the cheese, but set off the mousetrap. Lots of blood. The second mouse comes along, walks right over the sprung trap, and takes the cheese.
dead_mouse.JPG

IS THIS FUNNY?

I meant it as a play on words, Ritz.
You could tell your mom or math teacher that when they say, "The early bird gets the worm!"

HotDog, you KNOW I can't take anything without twisting it into something bizarre. ^_~

sad%20clown.jpg

Okay, okay... I got one.

Did you hear about the robbery at the candy store last night? Two suckers got licked. HURHURHUR.

Hmmm... I stand corrected.

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?"

The psychology instructor had just finished a lecture on mental health and was giving an oral test. Speaking specifically about manic depression, she asked, "How would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next?" A young man in the rear raised his hand and answered, "A basketball coach?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back