I got a high score on Metal Harbor!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
brianv said:
Bigboi said:
www.Soniccenter.org , Bitch.

1 SuperSonic101 1:18:74
2 Rayku 1:18:89
3 Cybrax 1:19:45
Well, I'm one of the best on the sega boards :evil:

And we all know what kind of people Sega.com MBers are...

Wait for it...

garytheretard.jpg

I'm pretty sure I got 1:16 on Metal Harbor once... Can't remember, haven't played SA2 in ages.

I'm pretty sure that's what I got. Of course, my brain might've blown a gasket, so I'd have to replay SA2 to double-check. But I hate SA2. So don't count on it.

Yeah, it is impossible. See, there is this secret method I use to find out whether you are lying or not, and I have absolute proof that you are, but I can't reveal this method because others might use it against me for, say... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! Therefore, I can't show you my proof, but I do have proof, and I do know that you are lying.

You have to understand, Ritz: While it is perfectly possible for somebody to get a 1:12 on Metal Harbour, it's completely beyond the realm of human achievement to earn a 1:16. I'll bet you $500. Even $5000. Or my grandmother's life savings.

You see? You see? I can pick up very subtle hints in your post (that only I can notice; you guessed it, I'm using that method again!) that is proof that you are lying. Your use of BBCode, light-hearted behaviour, and style of writing all give it away.

You're horrible at lying, Ritz; leave Time Attacking to the professionals.

... SadisticMystic is a ballistic dipstick.

I dunno. It's just the first thing that came to mind when you said

Bigboi said:
*sigh*

No.

You?
Personally, it could've easily been said

Bigboi hypothetically said:
That's all.

Anyway, I never cared for high scores (one of the many reasons why I still don't have Green Hill in SA2, the other one being my save keeps corrupting itself), so have a ball with that.

No again that picture... However, the guy who made it, how did make the hand appear as it appears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back