Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 03-18-2019   #3521
Spectorious
Certified synth whore

Here's all 3 starter bois!
Old 03-18-2019   #3522
Ultimate
a scar in time...

SammySwag, those are all excellent. Especially the last one. Love how they are interacting with each other...also sobbles expression is amazing haha.

Here are some photos I've taken in Saikai, Japan.

Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019   #3523
Markiegee55

I love Greg Martin's art! [IMG]https://uploads.********-cdn.com/20190404/6b610e4d8f0e42c0925caf303a03b96a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Z851M using ********
Markiegee55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019   #3524
Ultimate
a scar in time...

The same field from different heights, times, and locations.
長崎県西海市 七ツ釜鍾乳洞 Near Nanatsugama caves in Saikai, Japan.

- 1/60sec at f/22
- 10mm
- ISO 100
- Nikon 10-20mm f/4.5

Last edited by Ultimate; 04-05-2019 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-17-2019   #3525
Bluegen
Daytonaaaaaaaaaa!”

Heres is my piece of art :
Bluegen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019   #3526
Ultimate
a scar in time...

A small pond at the end of a forest trail near Tsugane Otoshi Waterfall in Saikai, Japan.

Old 09-15-2019   #3527
gregory_house
Also known as TemporaryAl

Well hello everyone again! Even this year I couldn't leave you without a few images from my holiday week, now could I?

View of the Langkofel Group from near the Sporthotel Sonne, Siusi, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 20mm, f/9, 1/400, ISO 200
Very near the area where I once photographed that Range Rover is this hotel, easily reachable by a cablecar coming out of the valley our apartment is in, as it's in a nearby plateau (Alpe di Siusi).
It's not got much to do around it in the summer, being mainly a base for ski tourism in winter, but you can't deny that the view is amazing.
Pictured here in the foreground isn't the hotel itself but its lake and a small private cabin near it.

Chairlift (Sessellift) Gran Paradiso, Plan de Gralba, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 20mm, f/6.3, 1/800, ISO 200
This is a newly built chairlift, part of a series of two that can largely let people reach the far SE mountainpass at the end of the valley without the need for a vehicle or a long climb,
a really nice idea, if you ask me. Plus, it's unique in the area at the moment for being the only one with 8-seat rows. And let me tell you, that's leather and it's comfy!
Of course, the view is always great too, but that's a given almost anywhere around here.

Cat in Ortisei, South Tyrol - EF 100-300 f/4.5-5.6 USM - 200mm, f/8, 1/60, ISO 200
Of course cats still exist in the valley, too! Don't forget about them! This little guy was just sitting around the steps of a house less than a hundred meters from our apartment for this year.
He actually looked quite angry in most of the other pics I took of him, but he was nice enough to calm down for at least this one. Dedicated to all cat fans out there~.
Aperture value and consequently shutter time are messy because I probably fat-fingered the dial, silly me.

Red-yellow Lily in a garden in Ortisei, South Tyrol - EF 100-300 f/4.5-5.6 USM - 300mm, f/5.6, 1/60, ISO 200
Obligatory flower, since I love snapping them. Also had another from the bunch that I felt like sharing but, I realized it was just an echinacea similar to one I'd already shown before.
Anyway, this beautiful lily was in a garden belonging to the best, and most expensive hotel in town, the Adler. Hey, at least I can afford taking pictures of their stuff, right?

View of St.Christina from the top of its Monte Pana chairlift, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 20mm, f/8, 1/500, ISO 200
St.Christina is the middle town out of the three in the valley, so even though our holiday staying place has never been there, you're bound to have to visit it at some point.
It hosts, between other things, a couple nice supermarkets, a church with its nice-looking little cemetery nested amongst other buildings, and a newly opened (last year!) underground passage
that used to be part of a train system going through the valley, and is now a sort of free museum/walkway. There's water dripping and the lights are low, the atmosphere is amazing.
Oh, and of course this chairlift going towards the Langkofel Group, too. Stunning.

And that's it for this year. Or maybe not?

There might be a tiny bit more coming, for those who appreciated my attempt at Autostitch-ing last year. I also have the entire .rar archive for anyone interested, I guess.
My friends are my strength. - Discord: TemporaryAl#4689

Last edited by gregory_house; 09-15-2019 at 02:18 PM.
gregory_house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019   #3528
gregory_house
Also known as TemporaryAl

Aand here I am with the Autostitches! Sorry I am late, been otherwise occupied.

Panorama (about 150°, N) from the base of Mount Sassolungo, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 17 pics at 20mm, f/8, Av, ISO 200, ran through Autostitch at max settings
A really nice view, from everyone's favourite mountain group towards Mount Seceda, where last year's autostitch picture was taken. There's a pretty neat path right below the edge of this mountain, going all around it, and while it takes a couple cableways and a few minutes of walking to get here it's worth it for the view.

Panorama (about 220°, E) from the roof terrace of the restaurant/cablecar station on top of Mount Ciampinoi, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 17 pics at 20mm, f/8, Av, ISO 200, ran through Autostitch at max settings
From the third town in the valley, Selva, a cableway provides easy access to the top of this mountain, where its top station also doubles as restaurant. On the roof, a terrace provides a wonderful view towards the Sella mountain group (known for a famous bike endurance race around it), pictured here in the center, and the two passes that exit the valley towards the east, on the two sides of the mountan group itself.
This panorama is actually so large it looks a bit behind itself!

Panorama (about 90°, SW) from the terrace of the Sass Pordoi restaurant/cablecar station, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 16 pics at 20mm, f/8, Av, ISO 200, ran through Autostitch at max settings
And here we're on top of that Sella mountain group! Okay, it's technically not in the holiday valley anymore because it's past the pass, but it's such a nice place. The self-service restaurant here is amazing!
Down there, you can see the parking lot the cableway starts from, on the left, and in the distance always on the left the Marmolada group (remember, perennial ice!). On the lower right that's actually another valley not affiliated with ours.

Last edited by gregory_house; 11-10-2019 at 02:32 PM.
gregory_house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020   #3529
I'll Begin
💪🐑

Last year I started my own YouTube channel, and going into 2020 I plan to draw unique art for my thumbnails. Here's an example from what will probably be the next video on my channel.

I'll Begin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020   #3530
ShihoAJoke
Local Squirrel Service

Just an emote i made on my spare time

Discord : ShihoAJoke#5166
ShihoAJoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020   #3531
Robbis

This is my personal favourite piece: Huge fan of The Weeknd:

Robbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020   #3532
FishandChips
AKA Mario Wumpus!

I don’t have devein art. So I can’t show any Super Smash Kart Mock ups. :(
FishandChips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020   #3533
Steelie
A non-special snowflake

Golly, it's been years since I posted anything in this thread. Been mostly using Twitter and Discord as dumping ground for my art. Anyway here's something fairly recent:

I have some more dumb drawings of this creature on my Twitter account, if anyone's interested.
Steelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020   #3534
zevirik
BURGERS ARE ROUND

most of my art is just doodles so i had to get the best i could find. TW for face horror in the last one but theres no blood or gore or anything.

Old 07-06-2020   #3535
I'll Begin
💪🐑

Been making plenty more art of my furry OC, Rex!

I'll Begin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020   #3536
KuroEl64
Known as Hajime in game

A long time ago I used MikuMikuDance for 3D Art. I usually did 3D Art of Bowser.
Here's some of my work.

Old 07-13-2020   #3537
D00D64
Probably Responsible

Right, so, I went and stickied this topic like it should have been a long time ago.

Nobody gives a toss about the old IRC Quotes topic anyways.
D00D64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020   #3538
Whitus
also known as Cutedy

Wait, this exists??? Shame that I didn't knew about this thread....
Anyways, here's some of my artwork I did.

Cutedy (my main OC) and his nemesis (was originally named Dox but once I learned the definition of it I scrapped the name and now I need to find a new one)

Pax the Creature. He who throws stones is pretty cool.

Kaizo the Tenrec. Was just a random character I made.
Old 08-04-2020   #3539
Chimera
Your best friend

A before/after comparison for one of my favorite challenges when working on Season 3 of Castlevania (context: i'm a compositor which means I do this)

Before:

After:
Old 08-09-2020   #3540
Steelie
A non-special snowflake

More meerkat stuff, 'cause I don't draw anything else. Like, ever.

Spoiler: also a comm I got

This is legit cool. Go follow this person, they do neat stuff.
Steelie is offline   Reply With Quote