SonicQuest - Beta 0.6 [mtf_sonicquest_beta06.wad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't mind the new textures when compared to the old ones. However, I found it a little weird that there are single flowers on top of each rock spire. Also, you should use the lighter cliff texture that you used on the rocks for the spires. It will help them stand out when compared to the main cliffs.

Double-Post

The Official Sonic Quest Website is now online!

http://sqteam.webs.com/

Btw, Website is still in development.

1: People that use Webs (Previously Freewebs, IIRC) are RIDICULED for a REASON.

2: Webs does not load 75% of the time. The other 25% takes forever.

3: Sites on webs are usually HORRIBLY designed.

4: This did NOT need a website. At all.

5: ...Okay, I don't have a 5th reason, but that doesn't make have a site on Webs for this thing any more necessary.

6. There's nothing really IN IT. No information about what's actually IN the pack, aside from a bunch of screenshots.

There's STILL nothing in it. You don't need a website for a SRB2 modification, especially not with a WHOLE FORUM.

There's STILL nothing in it. You don't need a website for a SRB2 modification, especially not with a WHOLE FORUM.

I guess there isn't a website for Mystic Realm.
I guess there isn't a website for SRB2 Chaos Domain

And besides, what EXACTLY do you not see in there?

I guess there isn't a website for Mystic Realm.
I guess there isn't a website for SRB2 Chaos Domain.

I guess there wasn't a point to either of them.
OH WAIT THERE REALLY WASN'T.

Just because you can do it does NOT mean you should. Isn't a topic on a message board enough? I mean, sure, MR is a big-time mod, but did it NEED a site? No, a topic on the MB would have sufficed. CD didn't need that site either. You don't need a website for EVERY LITTLE THING. We have places like this for that; something that doesn't NEED a site, but still has a place to be seen. It's enough, and a poorly designed site is unnessesarry.

Erm... For be back to title screen, I am working on it :P. But Spherical still can do it since SlumpEd scratched it. Still on bug tracking and texture design.

Wait, what can I do? I don't understand that post, sorry. (Assuming you mean Spherallic by 'Spherical') And I guess I could also make some textures...

Wait, what can I do? I don't understand that post, sorry. (Assuming you mean Spherallic by 'Spherical') And I guess I could also make some textures...

He means that he is working on a Title screen, but SlumpED scratched it or something. And sure! Do some textures! :D I need some for Futuretropolis Zone...

The point. *shot*
The only thing that was good about the websites for other packs was the part where there is a description for each zone. That's missing.

Oh well I have not gotten around to doing that yet. XD And besides with the levels being remade and all. I thought it would be best to do that in till Beta 3 was released. Since it would have Jade Hill all the way to Burning Volcano Zone.

Well, I thought I'd try this since I can't seem to find Mystic Realm anywhere, so...

...Why is it that when I load it into the game, and play a single player game, it takes me to greenflower? There something I'm doing wrong?

Well, I thought I'd try this since I can't seem to find Mystic Realm anywhere, so...

...Why is it that when I load it into the game, and play a single player game, it takes me to greenflower? There something I'm doing wrong?

In The MAINCFG Script. SPSTAGE_START does not work. I haven't really bothered to fix it. (Too busy on Beta 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back