The character keeps slowing down at certain areas in my level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyasarin

At certain parts in my level, the character drastically slows down, as if there's friction applied to the floor.
What could be causing this, and how could I fix this?

Perhaps you could upload the level? It's very hard to understand your problem with only that information.

He's getting a bug where you for one reason, move as if you tripped. I like to call it "the Trip up bug". I ran into this sometimes in SRB2TP.

Huh...sorry, I couldn't find the bug anywhere. So I can't begin to figure out what's causing it.

BTW, I enjoyed the level a lot. There aren't a lot of good old-fashioned run-and-jump courses like this these days.

Well, I don't know if it's the same thing, but while I was making Frog Forest V1.0, at the end there is a stretch that used to have some speed pads. Touching one of these made the character slow down in a stupid way sometimes. Maybe it's the same thing, but once you figure out what it is, if it's a bug, submit it so it can be fixed.

He's getting a bug where you for one reason, move as if you tripped. I like to call it "the Trip up bug". I ran into this sometimes in SRB2TP.

Tripping? SRB2TP? What?
I'm talking about my character suddenly slowing. They don't appear to "trip" at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back