Well if no one agrees with mee i will just make a sonic and knux game
Yeah do that.
oh wait.......... i dont know how to make a story
but i still will

srb2a5hp.png
srb2sonic5gq.png

srb2tails2yc.png
srb2knux8yb.png

Yeah, I'm using the 360 engine. So far, no flaws, easy to add special moves, and somewhat long to add a new skin. Other than that, I'm working on it.

Also, I'm adding Sonic, Tails, Knux, Amy, Cream, Shadow, Rouge, Chaos, Metal Sonic, E-101 and/or E-123, Espio, Vector, Charmy, Mighty, and some selected mb members :wink:

Wow. It looks very nice. Tell me if you need a beta tester, I'd love to be involved with this!

Edit: Character suggestion : SRB1 Sonic. I'd be like how in Tony Hawk UnderGround 2, you can play as the Pro Skater 1 Tony Hawk.

Hey CZ64, are you using TGF to make this? If so, I could help you make the console code or a level creator.

Or something else.

Well, according to the current icon, next to the words of 360 engine, its made from MMF. But I could still open TGF stuff. And I'm in need of an exelent level editor. Not like those sucky fanlevels that made you stop all the time to climb some clift.

I'm trying to make a dual-screen engine inspired directly be the DS in both TGF and MMF (It can be either vertical or horizontal), and it's coming along quite well, plus it works great in Sonic-esque games. Drop me a line if you'd like to try using it in your game, I assure you it would make it strand out from the rest of the crowd :)

Hell, it would also make it easier to port to the DS if you decide to do that after the PC version is released. Just a thought.

Its also gonna have a 2 player splitscreen mode. Having it with a dual screen would make it a nice unlockable though. At least wait untill at least 1 zone is done. Then I'll send ya the project.

Bigboi said:
Wow. It looks very nice. Tell me if you need a beta tester, I'd love to be involved with this!

Edit: Character suggestion : SRB1 Sonic. I'd be like how in Tony Hawk UnderGround 2, you can play as the Pro Skater 1 Tony Hawk.

me too i wanna test!

I'd like to help in everything I can...
Have you tried the 360 engine that had Black Backgrounds and a Sonic 1 sonic? It was pretty good.

Yeah I was using that engine too. A bit complicated but very accurate. I would also like to help if I can.

I love originality in games. Doing that will totally bring it down. I now have 2 options: give her the hammer, or give her a double jump, just like in Sonic Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back