How do you play your SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well =P

SP: Focus on getting to the goal,avoiding or destroying anything that gets in your way.
Coop: Collect as many emeralds as you can in any stage and just finish the stage. Also help others get to the finish before finishing so you don't have to wait a hell of a long time waiting for them to finish.
CTF: get the flag no matter what. Either stay at your base and shoot anyone who grabs the flag or go after the other teams flag.
Tag: don't play it.
H&S: I don't play this either.
Match: Shoot the hell outta people.
Race: Thok your way to the finish! Own people who aren't using SMS!

Last edited:
Name: Wolfy
Color: Blue
Skin: Tails

Name: Bbop800 (Obviously.)

Skin: Either Knuckles or Sonic, depends on game type.

Color: Cyan

Controls: I don't use WASD nor mouse, unlike most people. I just use the arrow keys for moving, "/" for jumping, "." for spindash, and "," for throwing rings. Everything else default.

Match: I play as Knuckles for this mode, I don't play this very often, so I just kill things. :D

CTF: This might be my favorite, I play as Knuckles for this mode. What I mostly do is CAMP defend the flag from the other team. If the other team gets the flag, I'll chase them right away or get the other team's flag before the person gets there. If both flags are stolen at once, I either defend the person on my team with the flag, or I'll hunt down the person who got our flag. So I'm mostly on the defencive side.

Co-op: I play as either Sonic or Knuckles. Not really much to say about this one, other than I just finish the level along with others.

Race: THOOOOOOOOOOK as Sonic, 'nuff said.

Tag: I don't see severs who play this often, but when I find one I'll play it. I play as Knuckles in this mode.

Hide and Seek: I play as Knuckles in this mode. When I'm hiding, I try to camoflauge myself sometimes on a wall. When I'm it, I change the camera angle upwards to see any players hiding on the wall, or I just look in the complex places where I most likely will find them.

Single Player: I'm currently working on getting all of the emblems.

Last edited:
Name: RedFire

Skin: Sonic (in all modes; I sometimes play as the other skins)

Color: Red

Controls:

Movement - Arrow Keys
Jump - Left Mouse Button
Spindash - Right Mouse Button
Mouse Wheel Up/Down - Switch through weapons in multiplayer
Mouse 3 - (I believe thats when you click the mouse wheel down) - Shoot ring
Mouse 4 - Drop flag

I posted here before, but times change...

Name: D00D64 or Patchouli Knowledge
Skin: Good ol' Knux
Color: Cyan, or if Cyan Knux is taken, Lavender, sometimes PIMPIN' PINK

Controls:
WASD: Movement/strafe
Space: Jump
Shift: Spin
F: Change Weapon (Scroll wheels always lag a bit, and go PAST the weapon I want...)
G: Toss Flag
Mouse 1: Shoot
Mouse 2: Always red ring Shoot
0, -, = : Skin binds, just in case. I rarely need to, but whatever.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9: Various music binds. Often uses tunes from my personal music pack.
\ : Screenshot
Enter: Say
] : Sayteam
U :Pause (Because I have paused way too many games by accident)

SP: I hardly play it anymore.

Coop: A giant uncoordinated mess. Pass.

Match: GO FOR THE GRENADES GO FOR THE GRENADES GO FOR THE GRENADES
In a world full of thoking Sonics, ONE WEAPON STANDS AGAINST THEM. That'd be 'nades. Good ol' nades have earned me so many points. Bombs and Scatters gett he job done too. I hardly rail though; I usually can't aim in a firefight, though if someone's far away, I'll take the chance. Bounce I don't sue too often, and Auto I never use unless a super is about due to how fast it is with Knux.

CTF: GO FOR THE GRENADES GO FOR THE GRENADES GO FOR THE GRENADES
In a wor- wait a sec, I did this already. But hey, it's even MORE effective here. Most of the Match stuff applies here, byt I use rail here FAR more than the other modes, and Nimbus Ruins is proof of that. My favorite mode. Also, few things are more satisfying than railing above a non-mouser and seeing them incapable of fighting back. I rarely go for the flag, but I'm a decent runner, I guess. I usually just camp in the opposing base, or try and return the flag by waiting at a spot and then striking.

Thok: I try to avoid this mode.

Tag: It's okay, but I prefer Match or CTF.

H&S: See tag.

Shards: I love this mode, and OWAITYOUDONTKNOWABOUTITOKAYNEVERMIND

Wow,Are you talkin' about the exe?

Hide and Seek:I do the same thing hide hide and hide.

Tag: same as above

Race:The most yuckiest thing in my life.

CTF:I usually get the flag,but sometimes I can't.This has happened to me in other games Such as Jazz Jackrabbit 2. but not Super Mario War.

Last edited:
Controls:WASD+mouselook, space for jump, CTRL for spin. Click=shoot, rightclick for dropflag.
SP:Never play it anymore.....
Coop:Wads ftw? Otherwise, fly afk people or be Knux, finish, put awesome music from my modified music.dta, f12, and LOL at failures.
CTF:Get to the flag, run, capture flag. If unable to get flag, shoot people, or cam- I mean wait patiently for the flag. Also, cheats for lulz.
Match/Team Match: I don't play match, nuf said.
Tag/H&S:If it:be Tails, get bombs and rail, shoot. Else:be Knux, hide, and camo. F12 for lulz.

Last edited:
SP/Coop: This is my favorite gametype.
Match: I like this gametype, but it gets kinda boring after a while.
Tag: This, in my opinion, is a pointless gametype.
CTF: I like this, but being I'm always the to bring home the flag, it gets kind of annoying sometimes.
Hide & Seek: This one's kind of boring; I mean, waiting 30 seconds, then locked there until IT finds you? It's kinda blah to me.

DEFUNCT MODE TYPES
Chaos: This mode was EPIC. I LOVED this mode. Seriously, why did they take it out?
Christmas Hunt: Okay, I can see why they took this one out. It was sorta fun, but then sorta wasn't.

I can't remember any more modes.

Chaos: This mode was EPIC. I LOVED this mode. Seriously, why did they take it out?

Because the mode was full of glitches and no one really was interested in playing the gametype. To add, the amount of enemies causes alot of lag, this especially unbearable to a heavy degree when in Netgames. This gametype was basically a HUGE MESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back