Alien Lifeforms exposing themselves on October 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims

i would rather not
According to a video, alien lifeforms who call themselves the Federation of Light will send a ship to hover over our planet for at least three days on October 14th 2008 in order to prove their existence in the universe. The video talks about how they come in peace and love, and that they do not wish for us to harm or try to disprove their existence.

Of course, I'm skeptical about this, but at the same time, kind've interested. What are your opinions? Hoax or Fact?

Source
Website

If they have been preparing to help up I hope that they have tried to keep up to date on Earthling events.

*marks on calendar*

This is like that 2012 thing, only nobody is stupid enough to believe this one!

Looks like it's made up. Anyone can plant a video on youtube and claim that other life forms will be coming, and that there are those who will not believe. Then they could also call me a non-believer.
The only way I will be able to believe in this is if I see some concrete proof.

Well, I'm not sure about this. I don't think anyone is... just wondering why this isn't of the news. Or is it?

Simsmagic said:
According to a video, alien lifeforms who call themselves the Federation of Light will send a ship to hover over our planet for at least three days on October 14th 2008 in order to prove their existence in the universe.
*sets up missiles ready to launch at any UFO's*

now im assuming these "alien lifeforms" have a earth calender? this is a hoax! Edit: more factors prooving this as a hoax: first i did some reserch of the matter, and gatherd info on this hoax. first a 2000 mile spaceship? WAY too heavy to fly, second, if they loved us, why would they cause mass panic? plus, if they covered the sky, there would be no sunlight. plants would die -> plant eaters would die -> preditors would die -> we would die. plus wouldent an alien capable of coming here from another planet be smart enough to find out that with time we could find them ourselves? plus, wasnt it one or two years ago they where saying that mars would be the size of the full moon in the sky? this is a halloween prank.

This is getting annoying. When will people stop all this bullcrap and just get a dayjob?

*mounts a giant golden neon sign saying "I told you so!" on roof*
I'll light it up on Oct. 15.

Oh yeah, I just noticed another thing.

That YouTube video you linked? That's a Windows Media Player visualization.

Blast!!! They'll blow my cover!! Only kidding.
If you ask me, I'll believe it when I see it, and until then I'll say there's no such thing.

I'll believe there are aliens when one abducts me, and takes me on a ride in a helicopter bound for Uranus! :P I actually had a dream just like that once, seriously.
If there really are creatures from other planets, silently observing us from a comfortable distance, I think the first thing they'd do if they made contact with humans, would be torture all hoax makers for causing such serious skepticism about their existence, as everyone would just believe it's an elaborate hoax if they showed up. These morons had better watch their backs. :P *Phaser'd*
Chaos Knux said:
*mounts a giant golden neon sign saying "I told you so!" on roof*
I'll light it up on Oct. 15.
Second'd, xD
Angelus_the_echidna said:
Blast!!! They'll blow my cover!!
I don't think being part echidna makes you an alien. :P *clubbed*

Loving the use of a text to speech tool.

FB, I believe it's more likely that the website is meant to be set up by humans who are speaking 'for the aliens'. =P

I lol'd, seriously...

But I'd be laughing for days if this actually happened.

I do believe there may be intelligent life in the unviverse somewhere, but why would they know the exact date to show themselves? This seems like a sad hoax. I would like to see something like this happen one day though.

But yess SSNTails, we should hide the children. *Hides under covers*

As with everyone else here, I don't believe this, not even a bit. I doubt real aliens would know how to speak English, if there are any. What a load of nonsense!

IT'S TRUE RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!! *horribly mauled*

If anyone believes this, go... I don't know where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back