The most pain you have ever been in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprout said:
A few.

>Once when I was about 7 my Mother slammed the car door on my finger. The top came off. >.<Once>Doing a barrel roll across a road and smashing into a car.
>Once I fell one the road and landed on a car bonnet.
>'I'M ON FIRE OMG WTF LOL' Explains this....
>I was chucking stuff randomly. My shelf gave way and my TV landed on my finger
>Got my finger caught in a socket

I have hundereds more but... Just keep with them, Mmkay?

Who the hell edited that?

Sonict or FF are my guesses.

3 of them.

1. When I was 6 or something, I wanted to play Hide and Seek with my parents. I was dipping my hands in some juice, didn't know what it was. I was the seeker, so I covered my face, and figured out that I was dipping my hands in Jalapeño juice.

2. I was 10 and playing tackle football with my friends. One of them had the ball, so I tried to tackle him. I was about to land on him, but he managed to turn around and land on me with his back. I ended up springing my arm.

3. I had pectus excavatum this year. Pectus Excavatum is the result of having a bar put in across your chest, under your ribs to straighten them out and uncave your chest (yes, my chest was caved in). When I woke up.... you can figure out the rest yourself.

... I guess I'll post one more.

When I was young, me and my niece (who's strangely a year older than me) wanted to land on our beds with our backs first. Our beds were really a sheet, blanket, and pillow on the floor since someone was spending the night. I landed on my back, and man that hurt so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back