The most pain you have ever been in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost forgot about the time I touched a soldering iron. The hot pointy end.

It makes a hot glue gun feel like warm water.

Let me think, the first most painful thing would have been when I broke my right arm running. Then second was when I almost broke my left arm running (by almost broke I mean cracked, don't ask.). Third would have been when I sprained both my arms playing badminton on cement (don't ask, again). And fourth would be my sprained arm a few days ago.

So yeah, I've had many more injuries but I don't want to list 'em all with my sprained arm right now.

Edit: Wait! I missed one! Third and a half, when I sprained my ankle running, again.

I never broke my bones or anthing so my biggest pain was weaseling with my friend and he punch me in the genatels 3 times >P<

My painful moment is when I was running then my brothers book bag was in the way. I didn't see it then I fell down and then when my chin hit the floor I bit my tongue and I had to little teeth marks on my tongue. Even today I can still feel the little dents.

(VERY RETARDED THING COMIN' UP!) Don't think this is one of the worst pains I've been in but... When I was 5, I tried to cut an icecube in half for no reason with a HUGE knife. I ended up literally splitting my finger open.

I am often in a lot of pain.

the worst pain I can remember is when I had my tonsils out. So awful. Like swallowing fire.

And then I had an operation on my eye, which involved stitches ON THE ACTUAL EYEBALL. Plus I was allergic to the actual anasthetic - Mean extreme sickness. Apparently when I cried the tears were red with blood from the eye... sorry if that was TMI. :) Anyway, I can generally deal quite well with pain by thinking about skydiving into a mountain of Wotsits (my lifelong dream)

Oh my god! Right now, it feels like someone cut my groin with a knife. I'm not kidding. It stings like firey hell to just move my leg. Actaully, it hurts even when I'm not moving at all. It just happened all of a sudden about 3 days ago. Now my underwear all of a sudden feels like blades.

lol herpes

Well, I remember one time I was going down a large hill (try 112 ft, 30˚ angle) and I was going so fast, I couldn't open my eyes. Now, my bike is an older kind (but I like it since there isn't any gear switching), and It has a break on only one handle. I tried to press it, but it snapped. Yes, snapped. I finally opened my eyes, it appeared that I was totally off the road. I could only see two roads perpendicular to me, another biker on one, and a stump. I steered out of the biker's way, and then hit the stump.
I went flying.
The next thing I know, I was at the bottom of the hill, my bike was gone and I was sitting on a chair reading a Nintendo Power.
My bike ended up at a nearby store being repaired.
No broken bones.

Well...

When I found out last wednesday that my friend damaged my nose.

Story: I was trying to pick up a ball, but my friend was trying to kick it at the same time. I can't really remember if I grabbed it in time or if she had already kicked the ball. And her shoe went flying into my face... (Pwn.)

Well I don't know now what's going to happen, but I know she already had broken my symptom where I can't slightly breathe. So I don't know if they're going to do surgery or ect.

And now the nose is making my cheek bone bigger than the other.

Blood test on a vein on the inside of my elbow...

Yeah, that's it guys, what else did you expect from me? I don't do anything, so how do I break bones?

I have a wierd case...I have been severly hit, crushed, smashed,and exsausted many times before, but I never really felt pain...It's like, The only pain I get is stomach aches...I even once got severly hit in the head, and I didn't even Beleave I was bleeding until I reached to wipe the sweat away from my head...But that, Kids, Is a story for another day...>_<

Hm.. I never hurt myself too much as a kid, aside from cuts and scrapes from tripping and falling off bikes.
Though this one time, I was walking by a swing set and some girl kicked me in the chin, which in turn made me bite my tongue. If I remember correctly, I was bleeding blue.

The worst pain I was ever in was when I was in 8th grade. I was walking outside on the pavment and 2 kids decided to hurt me. One grabed my arms and the other triped me causeing me to fall onto the concrete, then I passed out. The injury caused an effect to where I can not feel some types of pain.

Shuffle said:
If I remember correctly, I was bleeding blue.

... Blue? :\

Nah, I don't remember nothing as painful as these replies' stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back