May 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, I can't believe that it didn't happen. I was all set for judgement day, too.

Welp, time to sit back and wait for the next doomsday prophecy.

Well, I definitely know I'm not in Heaven right now. I don't think they let people as flamboyant as me in. Not to mention all the sins committed (most of it relating to nose picking), all the pork eaten, and my failure to memorize the genealogy of crusty old sheep herders. I could have made some desperate attempt to repent today, but unfortunately I spent all my time attending various church services and stealing money out of the collection plates of each (PROTIP: Sit near the back, with at least two people between you and the ends of the pews).

So, therefore, I must be in Hell. It's kind of like I expected it to be (that is, like Earth), except that it has slightly more mild discomforts. Like, there's this annoying clammy taste in my mouth, and my pants have a new hole in one of the legs. I'm guessing that the Prince of Darkness is also the Master of Trivial and Slightly Awkward Trials.

Oh, yes, and as I type this I am trapped underneath an intolerably smarmy, obese, immobile, and sweaty man, who continues to prattle on why Mike Huckabee is a viable Republican presidential nominee. Said fat man is immersed within a large depression filled to the brim with honey. And the green wisp theme from Sonic Colors is playing over and over and over and over...

Last edited:
Anybody dead? Guess not. Who the hell was that guy who said this? DOOD64?
Yes, let's randomly blame D00D64 for spreading the rumors just because most people dislike him! I mean, it's not like he's not involved with this at all! :D
please, come up with more intelligent replies

Anyway, the madness is still going on here in Holland. There are zombies everywhere, fire is falling from the sky and bicycles are being stolen all around our country. Oh, and grim reapers are galloping around in every street.

I don't know if that was a question or not, but you're pretty much fine if you don't randomly put other users in a bad light.

The people that are taking advantages of this such as http://abcnews.go.com/Business/judgment-day-21-2011-businesses-hoping-reap-rewards/story?id=13647237 is still going to get some money for the next 5 months. It is going to be a while before anyone will get embarrassed....

Kudos to those guys for pulling that off, they're going to be making a healthy buck from people's stupidity, and I know if I was given the opportunity I'd do so too.

So, therefore, I must be in Hell. It's kind of like I expected it to be (that is, like Earth), except that it has slightly more mild discomforts. Like, there's this annoying clammy taste in my mouth, and my pants have a new hole in one of the legs. I'm guessing that the Prince of Darkness is also the Master of Trivial and Slightly Awkward Trials.

Awesome, Hell has superfast 50Mb/s fibre just like I had at home. And because I'm in Hell, nobody cares about piracy! Yay!

Seriously though, can't wait to hear Camping's bullshit explanation for this. On another note, I want to see someone sue him, the guy's a fraud and a crook.

Oh man, Harold Camping was right! I'm currently typing this from a computer in heaven. There's never any frame lag up here!

I accidentally missed the rapture. Since it was happening at 6:00 in every time zone, I shot over to CTZ, and at 5:30, hopped over the border to 6:30 in EST, just to see what would happen. Dang, that was a dumb idea. Now I'm stuck here. Who would have thought that God would give a crap about time zones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back