What's the best thing about you/you can do?

STHB

Well, that. Do you think your virtue is eating? Do you think it's drawing? Or is it hugging?
And why do you think so? How did you learn to do that, if it's a thing?

I personally think mine's cooking and writing, but I'm pretty sure there's other views to it.

What can you cook and write though? I'm curious now!

But I can keep bees, which is a skill of mine that's pretty interesting at least. Currently not living in a place with enough space to pursue that hobby but I've done it before and I absolutely intend to carry on if I get a garden that's free for me to use in the future.

But I can keep bees, which is a skill of mine that's pretty interesting at least. Currently not living in a place with enough space to pursue that hobby but I've done it before and I absolutely intend to carry on if I get a garden that's free for me to use in the future.

Kudos, my wife and I tried beekeeping and it didn't work out. I thought learning about the hive was so cool but the maintenance was hard to keep up with. There's so many ways it's hard to keep them alive that we'd rather stick to gardening and encourage the pollinators that are a little more adjusted to our climate.

Though I have heard of people keeping bees in the rooftops of cities, so I know people can make it work.

What can you cook and write though? I'm curious now!

Oh, it's usually some normal stuff, being rice or some pastas I'm good at, mostly lasagnas (Or pastichos, as called in Spanish, I think there's a slight difference between them), but I'm usually the one making some snacks or food at festives times. And, I'm mostly passionate about writing love comedies and some fiction, those are the ones I usually do, yet it's minor stuff.

And also kudos, beekeeping does really not seem like an easy job. Good luck tho!

As with a lot of introverts, I'm a good listener.

I'm also immediately good at a lot of stuff, but usually hit an insurmountable wall shortly after.

I've also slowly but surely been able to prune some addictions out of my life.

I can animate.
But the software I'm using can only handle 110 frames, before bugging out/Crashing on me every other move I make... Then again... it IS free...

I am also INCREDIBLY fast at learning games. I also compose music using a MIDI composer.

I'm apparently gifted in various aspects like drawing, singing, learning, academics etc. But the thing about talent is that you have to find a way to harness it, preferably during the childhood... and without motivation it all kinda just falls on its face. My biggest mistake in life was trying to rush through the process in hopes of catching up only to burn myself out for a couple of years when what I should have done was take it easy and start out small.

It took until I moved far away from "home" until I was able to gain control over my life, so I pretty much had to start over from scratch. That inluded finding enough funding to invest in stuff like a proper computer and tools for learning and doing art, coding, music etc. But I think I can manage despite losing the optimal window of opportunity... hopefully.

I was surprised to know I was appointed as my school's math tutor.
...Then I found out I was a pretty decent teacher, and I'm considering going for that career if everything goes well this year :p
I think I'm also midly decent with creative skills. Not really an art prodigy or anything, I just pitch some cool ideas completely on accident - some of them have been executed before (either for class projects or the like), so I'm pretty proud of it ha

People seem to really like listening to me ramble about video games, so much so that I started a YouTube channel for exactly that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back