Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 (Joke character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shu said:
Shuffle said:
Hahaha.. Eggman's missiles say "PEW......getaloadofthisgetaloadofthisgetaloadofthis"

Not as funny as when he says,"Engage the Dr.Pepper holder!"
no he says, "argh! not the Dr. Pepper holder"

Well, you can try my version with added sounds. I have that on my own FTP space, and you shouldn't have any problems downloading it.

I got an other stupid idea (Well I gota be honest).

You should turn the Sonic at the end of the credits to HMS1221(what ever he is called) and make him use that Chaos... Omega Blast Strike! taunt you made.

*Shot*

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen for SRB2, absolutly hilarious, you should make Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 speak for when he's drowning, or when the drowning counter starts, and there could also be like his own theme songs for things like the invincibility and the speed shoes.

Imagine getting the speed shoes, and the song you hear until it dissapears is Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 singing the fastest thing alive theme from satam really badly, that would be funny as hell.

Sciky said:
Imagine getting the speed shoes, and the song you hear until it dissapears is Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 singing the fastest thing alive theme from satam really badly, that would be funny as hell.

0_0 that would own...so damn funny....

I'm reconsidering what I've done. I shouldn't be overpowering HMS123311. That's only feeding the fire.

What I should do is have SRB2JTE "detect" characters with overpowered stats and horribly mutilate them, keeping SMS specificly in mind, as has been suggested at least 6 or 7 times now.

Yes, you will walk very slowly, have a generic double jump and weak spindash to get you the extra distance so you can complete most levels anyway, invincibility will kill you and speed shoes will temporarily turn you into a pushable statue, ... ... ... Much fun will be had. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back