Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Kirby Dressed as the Pyro from TF2, which is also my favorite class, because who doesn't want to make people burst into flames during a battle on some ridiculous world that defies all logic for the time period the game is supposed to take place in?

Yet another avatar and custom title change. As usual, you have to look for the origin yourselves :>

My avatar of Apple-Jack is pretty obvious. I'm a MLP:FiM fan (a.k.a. Brony).
The reason I chose Apple Jack? Probably because I've always had a thing for country people. You know, it's an established fact that every girl I've ever had feelings for was into horseback riding and the like. XD

Yet another avatar and custom title change. As usual, you have to look for the origin yourselves :>

I know! It's a broken Rubik's cube!

My avatar of Apple-Jack is pretty obvious. I'm a MLP:FiM fan (a.k.a. Brony).
The reason I chose Apple Jack? Probably because I've always had a thing for country people. You know, it's an established fact that every girl I've ever had feelings for was into horseback riding and the like. XD

I know! It's a broken Rubik's cube!

Why does your custom user title say "Now 20% less .gif-y?" Have your recent avatars been GIF images?

Ah, that's because the last pony one I had, people said it was too gif-y, as in low quality. The 20% thing is a pony reference to Rainbow Dash's line "20% cooler."

My avatar is a picture drawn bye someone from deviant art don't remember his name though, I use it because..... well.... its Konata, got a problem?

I've never explained my Knuckles avatar, have I?

Well, I obviously made it myself, and I colored the cyan Knuckles based on the color palette for the cyan in SRB2. Since the main color I use in match is cyan, and my main character is knuckles, I decided to make a freaking classic Knuckles avatar out of it.

It turned out okay, I guess. '-'

Hmm... do I need elaborate this avatar?

Let's just say I used it from a certain... WAD file that I work on.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back