Thread: [Character] Silver The Hedgehog [dot pk3]
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016   #127
Lat'
Absolute territory where

Default Silver V whatever.whatever coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son!c View Post
Silver can fly...
MotorRoach was referring to someone mentionning that Silver does not have inverted vertical controls when flying (like planes in most flight simulators)

Either way, I should take the occasion to announce an update coming pretty soon that is gonna add NiGHTS sprites, OpenGL psychokinesis layer fix along with eventual balances, especially in terms of Multiplayer, so I'd like to know what exactly should be nerfed or changed, since I know I don't usually do the best changes on my own and although fun to play as, I've seen lots of people complaining with how unfair Silver is in stuff like Tag (even though I know barely anyone plays that nowadays.)

You should also note that the update can't be released until FSonic gets a Lua fix, since as I stated in its thread, his DashMode Lua overwrites every character's stats to FSonic's, thus making Silver as fast as him and all, and Silver's NiGHTS sprites REQUIRE FSonic to be added. I technically have my own temporary fix, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to distribute it here, so we're gonna have to wait for now.