SRB2 Message Board

SRB2 Message Board (https://mb.srb2.org/index.php)
-   Outdated Releases (0.X & 1.X) (https://mb.srb2.org/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility (https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=19819)

Luisete 12-17-2008 05:10 PM

I said unic because I didn't know how to say only. I say that the Rickroll is a very cool idea. The Super Virus was Rickroll before?

Bouncey 12-21-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRB2WikiSonicMaster
Unic is not a word, Bouncey. He means only, since the Spanish equivalent is único.

When did I say it was a word... NEVER!!!

Jellybones 01-06-2009 08:34 PM

Help me, I'm scared.

I tried running SRB2JTE with a few wads, and then the screen went staticy. YES I know this is the super virus. Then that JTE face came up witch scared the crap out of me, but then after SRB2JTE just closed and said it had a problem.

Help me. I'm scared.

Violo 01-07-2009 04:17 AM

Try OpenGL, play it for a few minutes and it should be fixed.

I'll Begin 01-07-2009 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jellybones69
Help me, I'm scared.

I tried running SRB2JTE with a few wads, and then the screen went staticy. YES I know this is the super virus. Then that JTE face came up witch scared the crap out of me, but then after SRB2JTE just closed and said it had a problem.

Help me. I'm scared.

Did you mean to post this in HDIJ.

Oh, you were serious! Oh wow.

dominicapopo 01-07-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Help me, I'm scared.

Help me. I'm scared.

Don't worry about it. You'll get used to it after the first couple of times. After that it's just annoying >_>

Hunter_Orion 01-07-2009 06:04 AM

I'm to the point where it's just inconvenient now.

Gemini Spark 01-07-2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luisete
I said unic because I didn't know how to say only. I say that the Rickroll is a very cool idea. The Rickroll was Super Virus before?

Fixed.

Can we please stop worrying about this wad? Unless JTE comes back to revise it, which will probably never happen, there is little to see here since SA City is banned in netgames, and I don't see anything else to work with here. Not only that, you need OpenGL for it to work at the optimum level.

Wayne3 01-10-2009 03:37 AM

bad times

Quote:

Help me, I'm scared.

Help me. I'm scared.

he he
i remember when jte scared the hell out of me with the super virus heh he, i took jte off my computer the moment it ended, heh heh , bad times... bad times

tee2330 01-17-2009 10:17 PM

I'm wondering why its so scary i was never scared when i saw that its pretty obvious that's its just a cut scene programed into srb2jte since if he uploaded a real virus he'd get banned and the link would be removed and if you were joking about being scared I'm sorry for taking it seriously

Jellybones 01-17-2009 10:21 PM

I was scared at the red face that comes on in the beginning, not the super virus itself. Seriously, that face scares the shit out of me.

Joni 01-18-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

I was scared at the red face that comes on in the beginning, not the super virus itself. Seriously, that face scares the **** out of me.

Same thing me. I scare the red face, but not the supervirus itself. (Music is scary too...)

StarBlazer 01-19-2009 06:42 PM

Omg. I want to see this scary face and music you people speak of. I've never seen it yet...

Chaos Knux 01-19-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarBlazer
Omg. I want to see this scary face and music you people speak of. I've never seen it yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twre92fBPQY

NiGHTS ThE PeNGUIN 02-03-2009 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuffle
Wow, that play on words in the topic title still makes me lol.

SRB to JTE sounds like SRB2JTE, right?

Crüsäder 02-10-2009 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiGHTS ThE PeNGUIN
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuffle
Wow, that play on words in the topic title still makes me lol.

SRB to JTE sounds like SRB2JTE, right?

Yes, Captain Obvious, that was the joke.
Also, forgive me if someone's mentioned this already, but I think this should be stickied so n00bs stop whining about not being able to find it.

Gemini Spark 02-10-2009 05:17 AM

Why? It's such a lame mod that everybody should do themselves a favor and stop looking for it. After all, this is getting pointlessly bumped every few weeks, so there's no need to look for it. I'm sorry, but I think this mod should be done away with if it won't get better.

Bouncey 02-10-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemini Spark
Why? It's such a lame mod that everybody should do themselves a favor and stop looking for it. After all, this is getting pointlessly bumped every few weeks, so there's no need to look for it. I'm sorry, but I think this mod should be done away with if it won't get better.

Don't like it then don't use it.

CobaltBW 02-10-2009 08:10 PM

Oh, dammit to hell. I know we had a sticky somewhere around here addressing that comment.

Chrispy 02-10-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Warrior
Oh, dammit to hell. I know we had a sticky somewhere around here addressing that comment.

Not a sticky, more of a rule.