Recent content by Curedleaves

  1. Curedleaves

    a Michael Jackson Thread

    I've been seeing the recent love for his music after the biographical film's screening from both the general population and the Sonic community lately. It had me realizing that I don't have a lot of it on my collection aside from a compilation of The Jackson 5's hits throughout their Epic...
  2. Curedleaves

    WDYT Of June?

    It's one of those months where I like having a lot of free time, but hate having nothing to do.
  3. Curedleaves

    What is your favorite Sonic Fan Game (you can record that)

    Sonic 3: Angel Island Revisited
  4. Curedleaves

    What's the dumbest rule in your school?

    I think it may have been the no baseball cap rule because people could "hide drugs under it," a few weeks after I got caught wearing one, we were suddenly allowed to wear them again.
  5. Curedleaves

    How is School going? (Only if you go there!)

    It's going pretty good.
  6. Curedleaves

    Favorite music from a sonic game

    Tidal Tempest Present from Sonic CD (USA)
  7. Curedleaves

    Name your first game!

    The earliest game I can remember by name is Mario Kart Wii.
  8. Curedleaves

    What is your favorite pizza flavor and why

    Pizza Hut's Original Stuffed Crust!
  9. Curedleaves

    What was the first version of srb2 yall played?

    Some later version of 2.1.
  10. Curedleaves

    most irritating moment in srb2?

    When the game crashes with no error report.
  11. Curedleaves

    Welcome back!

    I've been watching that Dodgers game on Wednesday.
  12. Curedleaves

    Japanese or American soundtrack : a question for Sonic CD fans

    I dig the American soundtrack more, especially Tidal Tempest's smooth track.
  13. Curedleaves

    Your favorite Cereal!

    Oreo O's
Back
Top