Recent content by SYM

  1. SYM

    Sonic But Funni!

    bro, that doesn't contribute anything.
  2. SYM

    Henry Stickmin

    yooooo henry? no ploblem
  3. SYM

    Exclipsy's Pack (The Genshin Impact Update!)

    Tenia Que Ser el Chavo!
  4. SYM

    my lua isn't working, how do I fix it?

    ok copy again the code i fix this
  5. SYM

    Sonic But BAD

    NO
  6. SYM

    Sketch-Hog - V2.0 - Remastered Update!

    Hey bro, I highly recommend learn lua and not uses much reusables,because my badsonic are fully reusables and i make the v2 with is OWN ABILITYS and yes, cool mod!
  7. SYM

    Sonic But BAD - Yeah this mod is not dead.

    New things and abilitys: * Homing attack. *Now the thok and double jump version its now a one! *Bad Sonic now have own dropdash! *X Momentum Support! *no more. *MoRe SoUnDs *BOUNCE! *SPRING! Some Gifs: And have 2 versions : With memes and not memes and the v1 legacy have fun!
  8. SYM

    Sonic But BAD

    TheMinero updated Sonic But BAD with a new update entry: Yeah this mod is not dead. Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. SYM

    my lua isn't working, how do I fix it?

    try with this,i make this alot better!
  10. SYM

    SRB2 But Its 21 Century Humor

    SONIC ROBO BRUH 2 ! It´s literally sonic robo blast 2 but its 21 century humor its a work in progress, all names from levels, Except those of match and other types of game are changed, since I do not play them but I will try to change them. we have changed the gameplay of tails !, (we will...
  11. SYM

    Lua Questions

    thx
  12. SYM

    Lua Questions

    Hello, I am theminero, and I have several questions and problems with lua things, what I want to do is like a summon spring and this is the code: addHook("PlayerThink",function(player) if player.mo.skin == "sonic" and player.cmd.buttons & BT_CUSTOM1 player.spring = true player.spring =...
Back
Top