Recent content by Superstarxalien

  1. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders

    Superstarxalien updated Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders with a new update entry: Offroad Shmoffroad Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders - Offroad Shmoffroad

    the tournament ended and i got a really good clip out of it anyway here's changes to the map both in preparation for 2.5 and also to buff a less optimal line Changed offroad strength for grass and dirt around the position area to "Offroad-Weak" for consistency with 2.5. The flower patch after...
  3. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders

    Superstarxalien updated Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders with a new update entry: Tournament Edition Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders - Tournament Edition

    So, Peach's Castle is going to get featured as one of the tracks in a tournament hosted by The Honey Pot! See here for more details: https://www.start.gg/tournament/thp-presents-the-high-roller-cup/details Ahead of this I decided to update the track with some balance changes to address a couple...
  5. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders

    Superstarxalien updated Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders with a new update entry: The Encore Mode Update Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders - The Encore Mode Update

    Added Encore mode palette, based on the track's Encore palette in SRB2Kart. I forgot to do this for release! Again! i added a very tiny cosmetic change exclusively for encore mode that no one will notice but myself who fell into a sort of rabbit hole about it Fixed a terrain conflict with SRB2...
  7. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders

    Superstarxalien updated Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders with a new update entry: I Accidentally Made The Spray Can Unobtainable Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders - I Accidentally Made The Spray Can Unobtainable

    A finish line area is now disabled in Free Play so you don't get forcefully respawned while attempting to get on top of the castle. The finish line is still functional when playing with other players. I should've done this for release, oops! I also forgot to add MODINFO, so that's there now.
  9. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders

    Superstarxalien submitted a new resource: Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders - One of the earliest tracks ever made... now in Ring Racers! Read more about this resource...
  10. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders r5

    This is Peach's Castle from SRB2 Riders*. In Ring Racers. *Also appeared in SRB2Kart. After letting my intrusive thoughts win, I ported this track as a what if Peach's Castle got ported as a track for one of the Recycle Cups. To that end, liberties were taken to ensure the track remains as...
  11. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Pipe Plaza from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

    Superstarxalien submitted a new resource: Pipe Plaza from Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - Ported over from SRB2Kart with a new lua I wrote Read more about this resource...
  12. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Pipe Plaza from Mario Kart: Double Dash!! r1

    It's a port of my old Pipe Plaza map for SRB2Kart. It's been updated and slightly tweaked to work with Ring Racers' battle mode. I also wrote a new lua for it that makes players go through a dash (or rainbow) ring state through ACS' Lua_Execute action without needing to place a dash ring, as...
  13. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Followermaker — Kartmaker, but for followers

    Superstarxalien updated Followermaker — Kartmaker, but for followers with a new update entry: I Am Error Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. Superstarxalien

    [Open Assets] Followermaker — Kartmaker, but for followers - I Am Error

    Hey there Followermakers, back again with a brand new Followermaker update just for you. Before I list the changes, though, I would like to mention that my experiment with implementing PK3 exporting into Followermaker was an astounding success: no issues have been reported! Oh, and I also got to...
  15. Superstarxalien

    Lunar Maps

    heads up: finish lines on minimaps need to be 2px thick outside of that, pretty cool track
Back
Top