Recent content by Stardust Dragon

  1. Stardust Dragon

    SRB2 Xmas remiX (Abandoned)

    for the textures mostly yeah, but some of the detailed sprites were made by Junin (I think he's name now is dejin), The Angry and Gandy
  2. Stardust Dragon

    SRB2 Xmas remiX (Abandoned)

    nope i think it got lost by the time somewhere in my past SSD
  3. Stardust Dragon

    SRB2 Xmas remiX (Abandoned)

    Just to be clear you guys can use all assets as far you give credit to all people that I mentioned in the post.
  4. Stardust Dragon

    Tiara Bobowsky for SRB2

    is this project still alive? The sprites are really good.
  5. Stardust Dragon

    Official SUGOI trilogy port project

    hell yeah boys!!! 2.2.12 is here, I'm really excited for news about this port.
  6. Stardust Dragon

    What are some good SRB2-focused YouTube channels?

    https://www.youtube.com/@SonicRoboBlast2Brasil/videos This one is more focused on the Brazilian audience, it's good channel anyway, so worth mention
  7. Stardust Dragon

    your favorite brazilian youtuber? (for people who are from brazil)

    Honestly, if we continue our discussion in Portuguese we'll get banned... Anyway: Colonia contra ataca, dava jonas, matando matheus a grito, gemaplys e engine lobo (also I recommend mostrobolso series)
  8. Stardust Dragon

    Robusted the Hedgehog in SRB2!

    Why is this thread still alive??? I mean, this is not an OC. It's just a kid recoloring Sonic using stolen scripts and making him OP. Anyway, since the mod creator didn't show himself (Actually apparently he used an ALT and that's not good) excusing all the trouble that he made, I don't see why...
  9. Stardust Dragon

    SRB2 Xmas remiX (Abandoned)

    Ok, this will be a lot of text... So here we go Hello it's me again I gonna try to explain what I planned and couldn't do it First, here's a demo of what I've done before the project got canceled: (It's more than 8MB so I upload it to google drive)...
  10. Stardust Dragon

    SRB2 Xmas remiX (Abandoned)

    I'll drop some files and concepts today later on I've got to go to the gym and college XD, leave some DMs I'll answer later.
  11. Stardust Dragon

    SRB2 Xmas remiX (Abandoned)

    Ok... I think it's time to set things right... Hey! It's been a long time since I don't talk about this project and today I'm here to put the cards on the desk. So where is this project? I started this project in October 2020. After Halloween of that year thinking, "I miss those retexture maps...
  12. Stardust Dragon

    [CTF Map Pack] Brazilian Community Map Jam (December 2021 edition)

    Stardust Dragon submitted a new resource: [CTF Map Pack] Brazilian Community Map Jam (December 2021 edition) - CTF Read more about this resource...
  13. Stardust Dragon

    [Open Assets] [CTF Map Pack] Brazilian Community Map Jam (December 2021 edition) 1.0

    Let's go again guys!!! Ok, this time I have things to try to explain, but first things first. Welcome to "Concurso de Beleza e Ostentação de Arquitetura e Engenharia do Sonic Robo Blast 2" (In English sound more: Sonic Robo Blast 2 Architecture, Engineering, Beauty and Ostentation Contest) Long...
  14. Stardust Dragon

    SRB2 Xmas remiX (Abandoned)

    sure just add me on discord and tell me how you wanna help. My discord is:Stardust Dragon#0409
Back
Top