Recent content by Spunch da Koopa

  1. Spunch da Koopa

    [Open Assets] Cotopack is COMPLETE

    is that ristar and rayman in the same track pack that i see this is too good to pass up
  2. Spunch da Koopa

    [Open Assets] The Roblox Noob V1.4.1

    don't forget to collect the seven chaos tix for free robux
  3. Spunch da Koopa

    [Open Assets] Spongebob Squarepants: Supersponge

    Bit of an addendum to my review I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but I also like how the butt-bounce was made a lot more floaty, one of my bigger gripes with the PS1 version specifically was that he went down too fast. There's also the fact that he gets a buff when exiting water, and...
  4. Spunch da Koopa

    Why Sonic is so special within his own world (Theory)

    Don't forget that: He can make others become pseudo-super if he focuses enough He saved his entire timeline And he managed to survive being on one of the prime enemies of the entire gaming universe, the Tiger Game(dot)com
  5. Spunch da Koopa

    You'll never guess the theme of this mod.

    all jokes aside seeing this guy get an srb2 mod is actually pretty neat
  6. Spunch da Koopa

    You'll never guess the theme of this mod.

    hmmmmmm............................................... is it grand dad vs somari (ft annalynn and spongebob)???
  7. Spunch da Koopa

    hypecore sonic (shelfed)

    nice we'll finally have a vertical sonic
  8. Spunch da Koopa

    where does the flatpak version of Ring Racers have its addon directory?

    I'm unable to find it and I really want to be able to check out some mods on Steam Deck, so any help is greatly appreciated.
  9. Spunch da Koopa

    What changes do you want in 2.2.14?

    arifknuvid's miles is a sonic 3 air mod
  10. Spunch da Koopa

    Sol Sestancia 2 playtesting.

    Oh my god IT'S GETTING A SEQUEL!?
  11. Spunch da Koopa

    Crash Bandicoot Beta Thread

    I'm saying that it feels unfinished because it just speeds up Crash's normal run animation instead of having its usual animation. it just feels really jarring.
  12. Spunch da Koopa

    Congrats. I've been broken.

    I'm just stunned at how someone could go into this much detail about the MB's shortcomings, this is youtube video levels of detailed like, holy shit
Back
Top