Update to this thread to prove that this project is still going!
I've added an ability allowing the player to pick up stuff. They can also use it as a weapon by throwing the object at an enemy or spinning whilst traveling at high speeds. This idea came from Fire Sonic using Luigi to beat up his...
Hello. Sorry for the late reply.
There is not much to show right now because most of the stuff I've done has been bug fixes, code optimization and some other small changes.
I am thinking about making a video showing him off in stages, but I am not sure that I'll be able to do it since my...
I would love to do that and I'm currently trying to implement it.
This is how it looks like.
I've been working on it for a week or so.
Not much but it is something I guess.
Added a custom Spindash.
It can be activated at anytime on the ground.
Continuously using it on ground won't grant huge speed boosts (unless in Power Heat mode, if I decide to add it).
A full charge take around 4 seconds to achieve normally and 2 seconds in Power Heat mode.
Once fully charged...
Power Heat mode, Cinder Strike and Fire Stomp have been added.
Cinder Strike: A homing attack that teleports Sonic towards the nearest target. If no target is detected, he'll dash forward at a set speed instead.
Fire Stomp: An ability that sends him down. A circle of fire will spread around...
Currently trying to add the cyloop looking fire tornado ability he can do in SMBZ.
I'll obviously won't force the player to spin around the target a hundred times for it to work.
I've been working on a Fire Sonic lately since no one else is doing it to my knowledge. Not much to show but here's what I have done.
Heat Meter: It depletes by one point every second. once it reaches 0, Sonic dies.
It can be recharged through hitting enemies, getting rings and activating star...
Before you continue, I would like to warn you that this mod contains flashes. If you want to disable them, use the "hyperflash" command and set it to 0 (i.e. hyperflash 0)
You've read the title and you've read the tagline so you know what to expect.
Brisk Sonic is a character with speed that...
Every character is getting discontinued, sadly(lack of free time) except Sonic and maybe Amy
I rest of the mod is pretty much just bug fixing and there are too many of those.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.