Recent content by Sanemero57

  1. S

    [Open Assets] Superstars Amy (Patch)

    Does it work on 2.2.15? Also, if it does, may wanna at least change that line of text to say "requires at least SRB2 V2.2.13 to work correctly" instead of just "requires SRB2 V2.2.13 to work correctly"
  2. S

    Neo Metal Sonic mod

    Hoping you find out how / find a person to work with you on that. Looks great. If/when it releases, let me know! I love Neo Metal Sonic and hope it comes soon.
  3. S

    Funny glitch and coincidence I had got.

    I was playing some modded SRB2, had some character addons, including SRB2 Forces, Randomizer, DeltaChars, Kazuma Kiryu, Frontiers Sonic, and a few more. I had set the seed to 42069 (because I have rather childish humor.) right as I had lost my last life and got this to happen somehow. The...
  4. S

    Question about something I see mentioned a lot on addon pages

    What do things like "SSN" mean? I don't know what it means and need to know
  5. S

    [Open Assets] Metal Sonic No.29 (Rocket metal) V1

    Hey uhhh it's Mecha Sonic No.29: Rocket Metal, not Metal Sonic No.29: Rocket Metal
  6. S

    I want to make a mod.

    same problem I just wanna replace greenflower with green hill
  7. S

    General project screenshot/video thread

    IS THAT MANIA'S PRESS GARDEN AND idk what it is maybe pumpkin hill?
  8. S

    How do I use 3D models?

    title says it all
  9. S

    SRB1

    thanks man
  10. S

    SRB1

    okay so when I try to play the earliest version on the site, it says that I'm missing a "CNCS32.dll" file, anyone have the original? 1646873206 Same goes with SRB2 TGF
  11. S

    What old mods do you want to come back?

    IDK what era of SRB2 it's from, but the heroes mod that Garrulous64 reviewed pre 2.2
  12. S

    Quick Question

    so is there a heroes mod? if so please link me it
Back
Top